Hey Everyone!

Hi guys I'm Staples! I've been in the adult industry for two years as a cam girl and content maker. I heard about Model Centro on Stripper Web and decided to check it out. I've just launched my site and so far no hits but I'm hoping that connecting my site to streamate will help that. I'm here on the forum to learn how to market my site and get more sales! I know they say the first year of a new site is the hardest so I'm prepared for that but I'm definitely ready to see my site take off! 

Comments

• Hey there! I have my site integrated with Streamate, and I get a lot of sign-ups that way. I definitely recommend it.

It's also a good idea to submit your site to review sites once you have a good amount of content uploaded. I've had the best luck through www.rabbitsreviews.com

Your website looks good, but maybe try adding an intro video on the homepage and some more bio info on the about me page.

And don't underestimate the power of social media. Make sure you're promoting your website whenever you can... it especially helps to post the link with pictures. Pictures get more views on Twitter than text. I also try to interact with my fans as often as I can on social media. If they say they like my pic or something, I always reply with a quick thank you. Just that little interaction will make the guy feel special and may get you a sign up.
  • Welcome, Staples! How's your social media marketing working for you?
  • Welcome...its so exciting when you launch your site!! I can tell you twitter is awesome and lots and lots of social media outreach! I am also over at streamate and thats a great avenue as well. Good Luck and welcome :)
  • It's going slowly Natalie! I'm waiting until I have a bit more content before I submit my site for reviews and such but I'm trying to hit up forums and twitter every day with my link and some pics! 
  • Kinky Staples, it's a good way to start, just a matter of being consistent. Hope the community helps in terms of information on promotion and marketing.