Getting a profile and review on Freeones

I now have a step-by-step from freeones staff that will get you on and live with your profile and then review very quickly. 

Comment below and I'll send over the information (I can't put emails etc. on the forum or I'd just post it all here.)

Comments

• I have a Profile and Affiliate with them, Can I just get the Review Step By Step

I am also Verified by them on the Board
  • Natalie, I have a profile with them but its been along time since i have used it. I would like the info. Thank you
  • Natalie, I would love the information - thank you
  • Hi natalie
    would love to get info to
    thanks
  • Okies will be sending out emails today.  Yes I have info on both the review part and the profile setup.
  • Emails sent
  • edited April 2015
    Hey ladies... I've been on FreeOnes for a few years now. If you want a few tips about how to get your name out there on the forums, shoot me an email: holly at dirtylittleholly dot .com :)
  • edited April 2015
    Holly, make sure to edit that email into holly at dirtylittleholly.com as otherwise it might be caught by spam bots - it's a good way to write your email as anyone who then emails you will probably be human and not a spam bot :)
    Just rules of the jungle here in "the great online"
  • I am very interested lovely!
  • I'm interested! I have a profile with them just have not used the site in a long time. 
  • Whoops... never thought about that before. I think it's too late to edit it. I don't see the option.
  • Natalie, can I get this information from you? My account isn't verified yet but I have all my content ready to go as soon as my ID's and such are verified so I want to be ready to start promoting the heck out of it as soon as I can! 
  • i would love the info on how to get a profile on freeones 
  • I too have a profile setup with them, but the email I originally used for it has changed and I no longer have access to it. I'd like to get setup with them as well to promote my site. I'm already verified though there.
  • sorry ladies been out to Miami's CamCon.
    Sending emails to both of you now.
  • Hello Natalie, would love this info. 
  • Hello. I'd like to get this info. Thank you 
  • well im in queue for freeones review and its been two months since im waiting. seems they are pretty busy with that. 
  • Yes, they're slow with it. But I do get them asking questions about some sites that filed for review about 3 months ago, so your que is coming up, Jeny
  • I would love that Information on FreeOnes too please.
  • Hi Natalie, 

I would love that information to create a profile on FreeOnes too please. Thanks so much.
  • Hi Natalie
    I'd love to get the info on profile and review on Freeones too please.
    Thanks in advance
  • Sending out info today :)
  • thank for all the advice with my FreeOnes Profile @dirtyLittleHolly. I sent in my First Free Video which Goes Live tomorrow with them Notifying me that completes the Affiliation and I am also welcome to even Now sell my Centent there. Girls FreeOnes also have Awesome Support Services. If your on Streamate they also can Link you with a Special App. I just requested my Streamate completely transferred over to me through my Old Studio so I can use full Features of FreeOnes on this Options.
  • Just got this from FO:

Christmas is coming! It's only 25 days! Do you have your fresh 2015 Christmas promo content (photo sets and videos)

sent to FreeOnes.com yet? 

If you haven't sent over your content yet, make sure that you do so by December 15th beacause that's this year's

Christmas content deadline! 

Here's what we're looking for:

-2015 Christmas photo sets - minimum of 12 photos per set

-2015 Christmas video clips - minimum of 2 minutes in any format but .mov and 4k

What do we do with the Christmas content?

Easy answer! Schedule them to come out on the main page of FreeOnes.com between Dec 15 and 26th! Using our affiliate

link! It's first come, first serve so once the spots fill up per day, that's it! So make sure you don't wait too long!

Of course, at this time we'll be happy to accept content for New Years or any future holidays if you have content that

you haven't previously sent us! 

Best regards,

FreeOnes

• Hi Natalie, 

I would love that information to create a profile on FreeOnes too please. Thanks so much.