Hot NEW integration with Streamate/Cammodels!

2»

Comments

• I love the integration with Streamate! Almost half of my monthly memberships come from Streamate... and they almost always stick around.
  • Yes, Well From what I heard from them it Seems Promising. But they are really professional over there. Bet it also takes ton of Programming too. I was happy and Surprised to hear from someone over there.
  • @Cher thanks for helping me push the issue from their end. They are good people, just takes a lot of decision making in a conservative company like theirs.
  • Yes, I just passed it on as a Suggestion when I was Asked what would make the site better for me @Natalie
  • I don't really do skyePrivate But I am on KinkLive and Chaturbatte so I guess I'll rethink leaving my site connected to Streamate :/ 
  • edited May 2015
    How long does it take until the button in Streamate profile is visible?
  • Hi @Spaingirl, it might take a few days for 'Join my site' button to appear on your SM Profile.
  • edited May 2015
    Thank you.
    I've been waiting 2 weeks

• @Spaingirl, please hit up support at modelcentro.com, our techs will figure out what's going on
  • @Spaingirl37, do you have at least 10 pieces of content on the website? That is a requirement.
  • thanks

i have 4 videos and 4 galeries with 25-50 pics.

• right, the restriction was put in recently in order to ensure that members who join through SM don't complain over the website being "half-done" or not ready for members. It happened several times and now SM requires at least 10 pieces of content - videos or photosets published before they will promote you.
  • ok
    thanks

I will upload more and look.
  • I ended up disconnecting Streamate back in June in my settings. 
    So it was a bit of a surprise this week when somebody signed up through Streamate!
    I'm a bit concerned as I disconnected so that I wouldn't have to watch what I said, I don't want SM to think I'm trying to "steal customers". 
    So I need to be properly disconnected, as it clearly hasn't worked. Is that a job for you or should I be contacting SM about that? And how about this unfortunate guy? Although he signed up, he doesn't seem to have accessed any content/logged in at all, so I'm not sure if he's actually able to access the site.
    Thank you
  • edited August 2015
    Scotty_Hottie_, our team is looking into the matter and will fix things for you. They will reach out via email once it's resolved or in case they need more information.

It'd also be awesome if you could kick open a ticket by emailing support at modelcentro.com - this way it will be easier to keep track of it.
  • OK, thank you Natalie. x
  • this is awesome news..thank you so muh for making this happen for us girls over at streamate..love the modelcentro team!!!!blush