Hot NEW integration with Streamate/Cammodels!

edited October 2014 in Updates and Features

Work smarter, not harder

Broadcast your live cam shows on your ModelCento site and on Streamate/CamModels at the same time by using the Streamate app, which is now integrated into your site.

Attract new members and new revenue

Upsell your ModelCentro site using your Streamate/CamModels live cam shows. Streamate/CamModels members will be able to join your MC site with just one click.

To connect the accounts, please follow this interactive guide.

More information on this in our support section.

Please leave feedback and ask questions on the MC/SM integration in this thread.

Comments

• This is great ;-) deff getting my stream mates account going again 
  • Sounds great!  When do we get Chaturbate, Kink-Live and MFC intergration?!  :D
  • @GinaRPGgeek good question!

Kink-Live is actually something we are actively working on.. the others, we have reached out to, but were unable to get a positive answer on yet :) you are welcome to lobby for us with your favorite site, we are happy to work with everyone (significant)
  • I"ve connected my stream mates account on my modelcentro site like you say above ...... it there any thing else that needs to be done ?? 
  • do i just go live on here & it goes to my stream mate cam ? or do I do it the other way rd. Go on to the stream mate site to start my show, sorry not sure how it works

• The other way around - you'd use SM stream and that will be on MC. Just make sure external stream is allowed from within your streamate admin.
  • edited October 2014
    Sorry, I just re-read this and figured it's not very easy to understand. When you connect MC by adding your SM login on our end (My Site > Apps), your site's members area will feature all your free streams from SM. Privates are upsold to streamate. You'll have to use their cam functionality and MC site will have a version of that. Besides, when you connect your account, an automatic request to put an upsell to your site on your cammodels profile is sent to SM and they should take care of it within a few days. So, upsells go both ways - site to cams and cams to site, making more money each way.
    It's like you're becoming an affiliate for your own cams while also getting affiliate to send you sales of memberships. Keep in mind that these payments are taken care of by SM, so you'd see profit from both signups and cam sales on their end.
  • Will you guys try to contact Say MyFreeCams and Naked.com if Possible. I dont do Well on Streamate and Would like other Options if Possible. As Well as Adding Niteflirt for Phone Lines
  • Just be aware that if you use it with Streamate you can't have anything on your MC site but MC things. No mention of skype, verified call, twitter, no outside links of any kind or SM will penalize you. This just happened to another model. SM had no upfront rules about this, its a bummer they are still so uptight about it. 
  • Cher, we are talking to a few major companies. It takes two sides to integrate though and many are not in any rush to do it.

Hayden, you are, unfortunately, correct. Streamate has its policies on outside promotion. Let me expand on that though. As you may well know, traffic is costly. It is difficult to generate and even harder to convert. In this integration, Streamate acts as your affiliate - sends traffic and joins to your website. So, any external promotion means that there is a traffic leak, which the affiliate is unhappy about. I haven't heard them being upset over twitter, but I know for sure that skype etc is something very much frowned upon. 
    ModelCentro is a platform that encourages freedom of promotion, however, affiliates are just as much entitled to having freedom of choice. They will not be inclined to work on promoting sites that have traffic leaks to outside sources where they don't get their cut. So, while it's your free right to promote any service on your site, it's the affiliates (Streamate's and others') right to choose to not promote you in this case.
  • Have you tried contacting Imlive? I would like to see them on here as well. I use Imlive and Streamate's at the same time. I started on Imlive years ago and stumbled upon Streamate's those are my main go to sites.
  • @JustLike3Heav3n, I believe communication is in progress. However, many companies are weary as they're worried it will pull users off their site and not bring any back.
  • Yea, I can see where that can be a issue.
  • Am Loving this feature! Im getting great feedback from my streamate users signing up to my official website
  • this has really gotten me member sign ups. my streamate guys are finally happy they can see some videos after being a fan of mine for so many years. i never sold videos on streamate cause they take most of the tips. $10 is actually $3. 
  • i really need to get on this stream mate cam. i just never seem to get people to pay when i go on there, I couldn't seem to get it linked in with my site here either.  all very confusing . I cam thru adultwork.com 
  • edited April 2015
    angel long  when u go on modelcentro and click on start live show now click on streamate app and it will take u to ur page or when u cam on streamate click on the internal app button. make sure it is on. thats is how u get ur cam and website linked. took me a while to figure it out also. you cant turn on the internal app when u in party chat tho only in classic chat. 
  • angel long, Jon will reach out and help you fix the connection. Please look out for an email from him.
  • Hi!
    I integrated with Streamate and I now have the ghost SM member in my fan list. At the moment I have Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram linked on my site as well as Skyprivate. Surely the purpose of the SM ghost "fan" is to at least initially check that there's nothing untoward before connecting the two. Surely he saw that I'm connecting to other sites?

With that in mind, I also read either here or on SW that members coming from SM don't actually see the link for Skyprivate - is this right? Then perhaps SM is blocking all potential traffic leaks from their customers, not just Skyprivate?

When I have SM members, if I message them does that just go to their SM inbox (to be potentially read by SM employees) or is it private?

Caitlin xx
  • Caitlin, it's natural that SM doesn't want to have traffic leaks and furthermore it's not professional of a model to try and take their traffic (which they buy or generate at a price) away. When a member joins through SM, he will see a version of the website without SP and will not be able to see your live shows outside of SM. Those will be "Private" to him. Calls and Wishlists, as well as sales of private content are allowed as it's not direct competition for what SM already offers. SM can not read your private messages with the user, but it's not uncommon that they check on models and do sign ups to see if the model is attempting to steal the member.
  • It's more of a matter of confusion. I'll need to privately message sm and organic members different things, and offer different perks, as well as be careful with what I say publicly on the site.
    So you're saying that SM members with not be able to watch my free members shows that I do on MC?
    I'm starting to think twice about including SM in this...
  • @Scotty_Hottie_ - it's up to you whether to connect it. The SM members will see shows that you do through SM App.
  • I'm already connected. Can I disconnect it and then reconnect in the future if I change my mind?
    Also, If I decide to leave it today and somebody signs up through SM, and I disconnect the two tomorrow, what happens to that member?
    (sorry for all the questions!)
  • If you disconnect, they might deny re-connecting it. It's work for them to do it. 
    The member will stay subscribed,  you won't get any new members though as they will remove the button.
  • I'm reading through this and now I'm a bit concerned. I have connected my account to streamate but I have mentions all over my site of my other camming sites, my twitter, my tumblr, my skype etc. Do I need to disconnect myself from streamate if I want to have these other sites linked on my site? 
  • My only confusion is whether or not members that signed up through SM being able to watch live member shows on the site. I didn't know that they weren't going to have access to the member shows. That's kind of a drag. 

I guess the upside of that is that since the member shows can be recorded they will still be able to watch- albeit not live.
  • @Straples,  the main source of revenue for Streamate is live shows revenue, so this is something they don't want to damage in any way.If you are offering a service that competes with their main source of revenue they get mad. This particularly relates to Skype/SkypePrivate/Other camming sites offerings, but they don't care about social networks.
    So, you are free to decide whether to connect SM or to promote external services.

• edited May 2015
    @Ivy, Members that signed up through SM are not able to watch your live shows done with the MC app. Only the ones you do through the SM app to your site.
  • I am Double Thinking my Connection to Streamate as it seems their is a Connection to PlayWithMe in the Future. As I have talked to someone over there. So I considering Disconnecting till I can Connect that. I don't Use SkyPrivate. Only PlayWithMe & My Site. So is there any News when PlayWithMe will be Available to use for connection @Sasha ;
  • I've been talking to PlayWithMe for some time, scheduled another meeting in Miami to see if I can push it further @Cher Azur - it takes lots of approvals by their management in order to move forward with an integration.