Promotional Video Clips for Affiliates

Hi,

I've been told by McProfits that they no longer make and provide video clips in zip files for affiliates. I have had numerous requests from some affiliates for this, and sadly there is no option for me to do so in my admin panel - I can only create video and photoset FHGs and photoset zip files. As you probably know promo video clips get a lot more promo and I have over 200 short video clips I created for my content as previews on clipsites I am on, it would be awesome if I would be able upload these or create my own like the McProfits team used too (is there any reason why they have decided to stop creating these?) 

Just right now I can't provide my affiliates with any new promo video clips which is quite frustrating as it valuable marketing tool for them. I hope you can either return to creating short promo video clips for them or give us option to be able upload our own in admin panel which affiliates can access from McProfits - would be pretty cool if I could just upload the ones I have already and they automatically get watermarked like my videos and photosets on my site do when they are uploaded. Hope something can be done as right now affiliates only have access to new photosets which I fid quite bizarre in the age video as I've been told on social networks like Twitter - video clips get a lot more engagement that photos do

Cheers,

Johnny

www.bigjohnnyxxx.com

Comments

• I would appreciate a reply Model Centro please as you know ability provide affiliates with marketing materials especially videos is very important. So I would appreciate a reply on this matter,

Thanks,

Johnny
  • you can not make them yourself either which was a bummer, I was trying to add content to the zipped and free folders for affiliates and it would not let me add more than 5 video clips total to the section. We should be able to add as much as we want to allow of our content for affiliates to use, I would like to be able to add a small 10 sec-30sec clip of random videos to be used by affiliates...
  • edited November 2019
    you can not make them yourself either which was a bummer, I was trying to add content to the zipped and free folders for affiliates and it would not let me add more than 5 video clips total to the section. We should be able to add as much as we want to allow of our content for affiliates to use, I would like to be able to add a small 10 sec-30sec clip of random videos to be used by affiliates...
    Yes that would be good - please make this happen model centro. I have had affiliates ask me for promo video clips - I have them, just you have no way of letting us upload them for affiliates to download like the zipped photosets.