Feature Friday -- Put 'em on blast with a newsletter! 🗞

We know you're kicking ass and taking names with your business, and chances are that each month you're offering your fans something awesome to keep them coming back to your site. If you have news that's too good not to share, consider sending a newsletter! We've got an incredible feature that lets you download your fan list and blast off your own newsletter so fans know about everything new and exciting coming up. This is a great way to promote yourself, create a buzz, and make sure your fans don't miss a thing.

Download your list here! https://modelcentro.com/newsletter-subscribers

Comments

• I'd be curious to know what everyone is using as an email service provider.
  • i really don't understand how the newsletter work? is there a discussion for it or something? 
  • I'd also like to learn of a mailing list service provider that supports NSFW content.  
  • YNOT Mail and Campaigner are both adult-friendly. Campaigner has a vetting system though that's kind of annoying. Definitely reach out to sales before signing up and explain how you'll be mailing, how you're opting-in, ect.

Honestly; I wish we could see something to the caliber of GetResponse or ActiveCampaign for adult, but it is what it is.

If there's anything outside of Campaigner and YNOT, I'd like to hear what everyone else is using.
  • Thanks for the info.  I'll check it out.  
  • HI there , 

When i download my newsletter list it  doesn't seem to down load the full list ? 

Thanks 
  • Do modelcentro have access to our subscribers, and send emails to them? Or is our subscriber list purely for our own use?
  • nmnm said:
    Do modelcentro have access to our subscribers, and send emails to them? Or is our subscriber list purely for our own use?

It's for your own use. Although I should ask Stan if he's ever considered "CentroMail".
  • Hi there! ModelCentro doesn’t have a built-in newsletter tool, but you can easily use a third-party service for email marketing. One of the most popular adult-friendly services is SendGrid. Please feel free to check our detailed guide about mailers organizing here
    @Angel_long thank you for the report, we will check that out on our side and get our team to contact you directly with the updates regarding this issue