Feature Friday says, LET FREEDOM RING!

Love the idea of having your own site, but don't want to rely on subscribers? Take matters into your own hand with our Liberty Skin! The Liberty Skin is a content store template that allows you to turn your site into a clip store. No more worrying about subscribers, this site gives fans the freedom to visit your site and purchase content clip by clip. All you do is post a video, set your price, and that's it! This is a great option for opening your content to a wider audience, because they can shop with no subscription required. 

Want to know more? Click here to find out exactly how the Liberty Skin can work for you! https://youtu.be/Pb3vpAukSpc

Comments

• ok pues si
  • If you have subscribers you can't do this. That's a pity. Currently I have both member site and store running but would much prefer for the store items to be on the front page of my site and for the membership part to be a clickable link. Basically the opposite of how my site is set up now. 
  • ok  , estaría bien , que lo hieran  ok 
  •  estaria  bien ,  
  • HerKink said:
    If you have subscribers you can't do this. That's a pity. Currently I have both member site and store running but would much prefer for the store items to be on the front page of my site and for the membership part to be a clickable link. Basically the opposite of how my site is set up now. 
    That would be nice! Options for everyone.