Headed to AVN in Vegas? Take over our booth!

Are you ready for the ultimate takeover? Sign up to be a part of the ModelCentro booth at the AVN show in Vegas! We're offering models the opportunity to sign autographs, meet fans, and promote their sites at the biggest industry event of the year! 

Don't miss out! This is the perfect way to meet new fans face-to-face and make your site EXPLODE. Click here to sign up: https://meetme.so/2019CentroAVNBooth

Comments

• This is so AMAZING!! I have some questions, this would be my first ever AVNs expo I will be attending, I'm already scheduled to be at other booth Jan 24th, I already have my badge, I want to know I'm I'm still able to be at your booth with the badge, or I would need to get a new badge for that date, also is this for guys too? are you all looking for a specific body type models to be at your booth to be part of your booth? I so want to be part of Modelcentro booth since you all are my powered website company, you all have help me grow so much, and are family! I'm sorry for all my questions, this is my first time attending AVNs expo, just want to know how this works with you all before scheduling, any info is accepted ;) 
  • Hey there! You can absolutely request a time slot at our booth as well, and if you already have a badge for the day you request you're good to go--if it's a different day you'll need a separate badge.

We have absolutely zero specifications on body type, and men and women are both welcome--we want models of all shapes and sizes in our booth! ❤️

Your enthusiasm is amazing, I love it! This is going to be an incredible event, and we're so looking forward to meeting everyone 😘
  • I just signed up! Is it possible to sign up for additional days/times?
  • There should be an option to choose three different possibilities, so make sure you put in all three options. Availability is going to depend on how many people request a spot, so as many people as possible can participate, but if we have stray openings at the end of the signup we may be able to grant more spots 😊
  • edited December 2018
    If we are selected to participate, who will give us badges? Do we need to buy them directly from the organizers, or ModelCentro is going to provide us with them? Thanks.
  • We'll contact all the models signing in our booth prior to the show to give you details on how to pick up your badge.
  • OMGG!! Just booked my times!!!! OMG I'm so EXCITED!!!! this is my first AVNs expo!! So excited to meet the MC team and thank them for ALL the acceptance and help!!!! I hope they have merch for me to buy and keep!!! I so love the merch I see on models!! I always wanted MC merch!!! let me know the info i submitted is correct!!!! any info you all need let me know please!!! I'm so excited!!!!  <3 <3 <3
  • Yay!!! Thanks for booking, and if we need any more info we'll keep you posted!!!  <3
  • YAAY!!! OK THANKS SO MUCH!!! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE TEAM!! <3 <3
  • If selected to be at the booth what should we bring to promote out model centro account?
  • When can we expect to hear back about booth scheduling?  I gave 3 times as per the scheduler's instructions and haven't heard anything back yet.
  • LyricSky said:
    If selected to be at the booth what should we bring to promote out model centro account?
    A GREAT WAY IS TO BRING OUT BUSINESS CARDS TO GIVE OUT!!!!!!! 
  • LyricSky said:
    If selected to be at the booth what should we bring to promote out model centro account?
    A GREAT WAY IS TO BRING OUT BUSINESS CARDS TO GIVE OUT!!!!!!! 
    Already have that covered, but was wondering what else. 
  • You can bring photos to sign, create flyers with a pic and your website, maybe offer a special discount deal over the course of the show for new fans. 
  • When can we expect to hear back about booth scheduling?  I gave 3 times as per the scheduler's instructions and haven't heard anything back yet.
    We're checking on each request to make sure we can involve as many models as possible, so scheduling may take a little bit of time, but if your time is approved you should receive confirmation within a few days.
  • HII,...just checking if you all have already review my booking to the booth, I haven't heard no word yet from anyone, I maybe think I didn't submit my info right or something, or just didn't got chosen lol, anyways let me all know! really want to meet the MC family at AVNs!! 
  • You can bring photos to sign, create flyers with a pic and your website, maybe offer a special discount deal over the course of the show for new fans. 
    Awesome thank you very much for the help. I hope I get approved for the both! 
  • Is it too late to apply for this? I will send mines in just in case. And what is all covered?
  • We are still filtering requests to try and grant as many as possible, so you can check the link to see if there are potential slots :) 

• Is there a deadline on when we will know if we were selected? 
  • LyricSky said:
    Is there a deadline on when we will know if we were selected? 
    I WANT TO KNOW THIS TOO!! I have seen many models already posting their times at the MC booth!!! SOOO idk what to think!! This is my first time attending AVNs and
    really want to be part of this 
  • Hey there! Requests are still being filtered and approved, so you should receive an email notification either way.
  • Hey there! Requests are still being filtered and approved, so you should receive an email notification either way.
    I received conformation for the 25th for my time, but I got 2 different times from you guys one at 7pm and the other at 9pm. Which one do I plan for? 
  • Let me check on that and we'll send you a message to let you know  :)
  • Let me check on that and we'll send you a message to let you know  :)
    Thank you 
  • Hey there, I already got the booking info, I have two different times one at jan 26th 1-2 pm and 10pm- 11pm?
    also I have a 2 files that say invite.ics but I click and they are blank it says no preview available! Can I get some info on this please  :#
  • Hey there, I already got the booking info, I have two different times one at jan 26th 1-2 pm and 10pm- 11pm?
    also I have a 2 files that say invite.ics but I click and they are blank it says no preview available! Can I get some info on this please  :#

Hey there! As i can see you are scheduled for Saturday, 12 PM :) Please let me know if you have other questions
  • SashaGreen So im not scheduled from 1-2pm?? since it said on the email? Or is it 12? I'm a little confused since on the email it says 1pm-2pm Jan 26th  :#
  • If we reserved 3 time slots, are we guaranted to have one of them or are they approving who they want at the booth? Will the booth be all ours for the time slot? Or do you share it with another model? And can we bring a banner and what size is appropriate for the booth? Also I just saw this notification. Is it too late. There were time slots open. thank you for any information you have for me. This is an excellent opportunity and I really hope to be part of it!! Thank you for giving us an opportunity to promote ourselves! I'm going to Vegas Baby!! 
  • SashaGreen So im not scheduled from 1-2pm?? since it said on the email? Or is it 12? I'm a little confused since on the email it says 1pm-2pm Jan 26th  :#
    Its actually 12PM - 2PM on Saturday :) If you can't be there from 12PM, feel free to come at 1PM