Important update for models who use Streamate with ModelCentro!

2»

Comments

• Upon investigation, Streamate was able to set forth reasons why some members might not be able to see your “Join my site” button - namely, ones that would make it not possible for them to join the site through the button. Among these reasons, the members might be 1) using prepaid cards, 2) using other, region-specific billing methods that do not allow for recurring charges 3) users’ payment methods prevent them from being billed in USD. Such users will not see the button to join your site. Unfortunately it is not an error or an issue that may be fixed. Those users will not have access to the website through SM promotion unless they change their billing arrangements in the future. The team at SM suggested to tell users to contact support to update the billing arrangement (if possible).

• I have sent you my collection, there is a member here who used a credit card and this is available for $, € and more is to share. He even has a gold card.

Another used a pure credit card. Both see the button

not.

With the cash card or Paysafe I've been thinking.

I myself have now opened me an access and deposited my credit card and I have a payment executed.

And what can I say, I do not see the button also.

For the reason is my consideration, if only members from the United States see this button.

When I'm with SM online increases my visitors on my side. So some have to see the button, just all my German Member not.

• It might be a currency issue, @spaingirl. Btw, I didn't get an email from you, from what I could see.. I'll check again. Where did you send it to?

• I've sent you a PM here on 02/11/2015, with the name. You thank returned.

• ah right, that I added. I thought you meant recently.

• edited February 2016
    We've done a mailer before, but I thought I'd make sure and post the info here as well:

We have important news for those models who are taking advantage of Streamate's integration with ModelCentro. 

To make it easier for you to start making money on your sites, ModelCentro hasn't charged its commission from the transactions made through Streamate. As you may have noticed in the terms when you set up the promotion, we were supposed to keep 25% of YOUR earnings from such sales (approx. 11% from the total) for service fees. As you know, delivering content to the user is costly, and our support team is always happy to answer any questions and fix any issues they may experience. Since this service takes a lot of resources on our side, starting in 2016, ModelCentro's fee will be charged from joins made through SM as well. The billing is on the SM side, so the 10% billing fee will not be charged.  

You will see these transactions in your transactions list menu.

• Hi all! I've tried to use the Streamate app, and I get a thing saying Oops:

There is not enough content on your website. Please publish at least 10 videos or photosets to enable Streamate Promotion.

Yet I do have enough conent to enable it, does anyone know why it did this?

Thanks!!!!!

• tsdonna2015  , thank you for the report! Your dedicated account manager Alison will investigate the issue and contact you shortly 

• Sorry to bump an old thread, but how long does it usually take for the transaction to show up on Streammate? I have a member that's on my site, in the streammate group, yet, I didn't get paid for it on my streammate income for far. It's only been a day, I'm just wanting to make sure.

• Sweetnuvo , please contact Strreamate support, they definitely know the answer :) 

• @Sweetnuvo, please note that the streamate connection will add a default user named "trevord" to your site, who will be marked as Streamate and is their test/setup user.

• I would like to address the topic again.

Streamate makes advertising with fan sites, even with link to Modelcentro. (Twitter, new post streamaterecruiting)

http://streamaterecruiting.com/link-fan-site-streamate-psi

5 days ago Streamate was on my side. I think to the review.

I have the app since I am at Modelcentro.

Yesterday I had again 2 members in my room. There were 2 German.

They asked me for my website.

My response was to scroll down only. They both asked me what I was telling. There is no link.

All Germans have no link to my website.

I wonder why they do not see a link?

I asked the two members how they pay. Both members confirmed me, they have a credit card and the account at Streamate is not a loading account. You do not have to load any gold. Billing is done directly via the credit card.

I know, for some the link is visible, as I have bookings.

The problem is:

According to Streamate, I can not say or write external links. So, the members search me at Google. But not all.

Luckily, my SM name is at 4th place in Google because I have integrated the SM link and SM name in my website.

What is an app like this one introduced, if this line does not see all?

Before long time, I have Streamate attributed.

I got this answer:

Members with a debit card do not see the link. For further questions, please contact Modelcentro.             ....... tzzzzz

• That is actually what we ended up finding out when this topic was last raised. Some cards do not allow for recurring billing, which is why if the sale isn't possible they won't see the button. I.e. if they can't buy it then they won't be able to see it. I'll re-address the matter with SM but they said last time that this is how it's set up and they don't have a choice on it.

• edited July 2017

Thanks @Natalie

I have written parallel ps@streamate.com and even have an answer today.

She would like to clarify the problem and have all the German members of me with whom I have spoken and do not see the link.

She said that some members do not see the link if their set day limit is exceeded at Streamate. This can not be the problem, since he has booked a show over $ 14.99.

You say it can also be a problem of returning bookings. A member has found the way to Modelcentro. Modelcentro can book for 2 years every 3 months..This German member also does not see the link. The members are also not stupid and looking for other ways as soon as they hear I have a web page. cheeky thanks google

• It is good to know that they're investigating how to improve this.