Important update for models who use Streamate with ModelCentro!

edited October 2015 in Updates and Features

Great news!

Your "Join My Site" button on Streamate is now more visible!

We are happy to bring to your attention that your "Join My Site" button on Streamate is now available:

image WHEN YOU ARE OFFLINE

image WHEN YOU ARE LIVE

image ON ALL SM WHITELABELS

Needless to say, we are very excited about this change and hope to see your profits from sales through Streamate improving drastically in the nearest future.

A quick reminder about the terms of Streamate Promotion - you may direct users to use the button on your profile to join your site, now even during live shows, but not tell them the link to the website itself.

More about Streamate Promotion in the initial thread: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/107

Comments

• Great!!!

I have had multiple complaints lately  that guys cant see the button to join even when they are logged in and I am offline so hopefully this will fix it. Because its nice to tell them to join my site but then there is no way how and I cant really tell them url ... so we all are losing $ fingers crossed

• Im glad to hear this news very promissing 

• Great

Seeing only user with loaded gold the button or all users see this button also without loaded gold? 

I have user who have loaded no gold, these do not see the button.

• Unfortunately plenty guys still cant see the join my site button on my profile (and yes they do have gold and high limits and tipped before and also not - its pretty much 50/50 for me .. ) I am collecting screen shots from them when they are logged in, so i can show you at least something and will email you those (mc support) 

• @spaingirl, the payment is one-click, which requires that the user has money on his account to make the action, which means that there's no reason to show it to members who don't have gold loaded.

• yes please do send those screenshots over, thanks @cc!

• edited October 2015

here is what it looks like on Streamate: 

image\

• @SashaGreen yea I know how it should look like but for some it is just not there at all :( I am sending it to you , @Natalie ;

• Thanks, I got it @cc!

• Same is with me my visitors complain they cannot see my site button and they all the time ask me how to join my site because in my bio description i have noticed they should join if they wwant discount for my shows and more content from me.

• I asked today 2 User Streamate whether they see the link to the fan club.

On my Stremate side no link is available. I know that these 2 Member sufficient gold to their account.

These two members would like to book the fan club, or buy videos. I must say a link or point to Twitter at Streamate.

How are my members find their way to my side? Why do I use the app Streamate?  Is that the point?

So we get any new members!

• Mine Doesnt show up via my streamate profle online or offline Neither @Natalie ;http://www.streamate.com/cam/DesirableBottom/

• @JuicyAngel, @spaingirl, @Desirablebottom ;we already got a few usernames from @CC with examples of users who do/do not see the link, and SM is investigating. If you have time, please also shoot me some usernames that didn't see the link so I could add them to our list. (email to natalie at modelcentro.com)

Keep in mind that he member must be logged in and have money charged to be shown the link.

• true 

they must have funds 

I wish streamate would show this & link it to a member sign up page 

• edited November 2015

@ErikaXstacy ;the two users have gold. Are solid guys from me. 3 min later the user a 30 min block booked session. That's why I can not understand it, the two of them want to join and absolutely can not.

• mine is not showing up either :(

• That is strange unless they do not have $$$ that day. 

The join my site button can be trifling. I dont worry about it too much but I have noticed that is tempermental. I had gold club before and the same happened, it would come and go.

same sign for "join my site" 

IMO I think its just another glitch that is a revovling door - it will appear and disappear 

If your site is branded to your name then you can say "use Google to find me" 

• edited November 2015

@spaingirl did he spend prior to the block? 

He must spend money first 

Even if its just 5 bucks, tell them to throw it and log back in, the option should appear
  • edited November 2015

@ErikaXstacy He has $ 150 left in my show. He typed gold. He does not see the button.

There are members who just come to terms with Streamate. Then let them via detours find my site.

You also want to have the 10% discount at a show. This discount they do not get if they join directly via my page.

Through the button of thousands of people are addressed, I have a page. and simple, as if I'm on thousands of other sites advertise my page (example Freeones). That is also the meaning. I hope you understand what I mean. My English is not the best.

I asked my most loyal members that if they see a button.

They all have no button !!!

And this for many days. So, not just a short outage.

Yesterday another member wanted. No button.

Luckily both of whom have found my Twitter page for join.

@Natalie I might expand the list. I would do it, then I'm no longer to send.

• @erikaXstacy i have couple regulars (3s,4s) who did found me on their own bc they couldnt see the button. They did have $ to spend that day etc ... Most of them dont mind but couple would love to get the 10% OFF and have it under same account... Its just weird;) probably like you say glitch comin and goin lol 

• Please post your streamate URL if you are having problems, so we can troubleshoot with their support team on why someone's link doesn't show up.

• streamate.com/cam/Spaingirl37

• @spaingirl Just wanted to let you know that I have a members account on Streamate, and your button shows up for me. I took a screenshot:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/b86c87.jpg

• edited November 2015

http://juicyangel.cammodels.com

dirtylittleholly Can you please take a look at mine as well
  • dirtylittleholly thanks for screenshot sad

I ask my people again.

It can sometimes be, the only people to see from the states the button?

I asked only my German guys and they do not see the button.

• Thank you this really means much for me .:)

• @Natalie I had a fan sign up via the streammate promotion on November 2nd and I can see that they are in fact signing on to their account and using my site, but they're not showing up on my transactions list. Is this normal? And if so, when can I expect to see/receive what I've made from that sale?

• @aylaexposed When someone signs up on your website through Streamate, you'll receive payment through Streamate, not ModelCentro.

• @dirtylittleholly Ohh perfect! Thank you so much!