Rearranging Content

Hi

I am new to this laugh I had 50-60 videos published and then I managed to accidentally delete my co-stars date of birth and had to republish them all. When I was doing that some of them published earlier than others and so now the full length and part 1/2/3 etc versions have got mixed up with other videos so they are harder to find now.

Is it possible to re arrange the videos and photo sets when they are all showing as thumbnails on the photos or videos page? Or would I need to delete and re upload to get them back in order?

Does that make sense?? 

Cherry x

Comments

• SSBBWCherryUK , please send a request to support at modelcentro.com and we'll change the order of videos for you. 

• Having support do it for you is probably the easiest and quickest way if you have a lot of them to do, but for future reference, you can always republish videos and change the publish date and time accordingly so they show up in the right order. 

For example, if you look and see that part 2 was published at 3pm on October 5th, you can change the publish date for part 1 to 2:59pm on October 5th and it will put it in the proper spot. 

xoxo, Ayla

• Thank you both, much appreciated x

•  So glad to see an SSBBW on here. Your site looks great, but you might try a different color scheme for back groung and layout, i find (depending on content) a white or brighter back ground seemes more inviting. Since you are light skinned with fire red hair that is the colors i would go with. 

P.S. if i ever do a tour in UK id love to film somw videos with ya 

fallow me on twitter @thorjohnsonxxx ;

• Thanks for the welcome and the feedback hun x

I did try a white background but I felt it made me look a bit washed out. I like how the colours pop with a darker feel to the site xx

• following you Thor, if you want to follow me back, @TheNatalieK

@ ModelCentro, I have a similar problem, wanting to make all my video updates from Mondays and Fridays into the same tag, instead of me going into the video individually and adding the tag, can it be done from admin, the thumb? to tag to a certain tag for all the full HD videos please?

• TheNatalieK  , unfortunately, for now, it can be done only manually