halloween holiday

Hi everyone, wondering what you think about a halloween theme for the sites. Wondering if ModelCentro tech team could make a small overlay to go over our websites, maybe a spider crawling down the screen with countess dracula saying how horny inside and how sexy it on the site.

Just some ideas.

I'm updating with loads of halloween vids & would appreciate something a bit spooky on my pages. It could be good for promotion in forums if we had something spooky to use too, maybe some poster or a banner. I'm happy to promote everyones site now I can use the MCprofits & take payout on all our websites. 

What do you say MC? 

And, yes a tad early, but hey, Happy Halloween people!

Natalie K x

NatalieK.xxx

Comments

• TheNatalieK,  I like this idea a lot ! Unfortunately, we didn't plan anything like that this year, but I'll add your suggestion to our idea box, so we can develop something like this for the upcoming holidays.

Right now, if you want some special design elements to be added to your site for this holiday, feel free to send a request to support at modelcentro.com :) 

• I second that request! That would be a great idea!

• Nice to hear other models approve of the idea, thanks Krystal!

Sasha, for this year save hasseling the team, I'll just update with a halloween movie each night around halloween, tweet & maybe add some cover image of my own, maybe some spiders or webs on the header image.

Thanks & look forward to a nice Christmas over lay ;) x