Making Videos

Hello, my name is shawn, I am workin on one of my clients website and wanted to ask a question, what are most of the models using to make videos? and what do you suggest?  one of my clients is using her cell phone but I told her the quality needs to be much better, she just got a new laptop with webcam, was wondering if using the webcam would be best to make videos or to purchase a HD Video camcorder.     My clients are Transsexuals and working real hard to get them to have success on this platform. I am very pleased with it so far. thanks in advanced

Tagged:

Comments

• Are you looking for affordability?  If so - best bang for your buck is the Logitech C920 Webcam.  If they are using the webcam that is built into the laptop, more than likely it will not be the quality you are looking for.

Most modern smart phones will do the trick in a pinch as well - best if you do not use it on Selfie mode. (eg. on an iPhone 6 selfie mode will get you max 720p where as the regular camera will get you 1080)

-Misha

• If you want to make video`s you should get a proper video camera. A mobile phone or webcam is absolutly not good enoug if you ask me. Personally i prefer canon, good quality in semi and professional camera`s for a good price

• thanks for both comments, that does help. I sent a link to my models to amazon for the 920 webcam and also for a enexspensive camcorder. thanks again

• I have always been one to go for the gusto, I am running a campervan as a mobile editing office and also as a set some times. What I am using is a Dell with a i-6 processor and duel screens, 2 Sony 4K camcorders and movie studio 13.0 (64 bit) which can edit with multi level video clips and audio bites up to 4 video and 4 audio. The reason that I chose this is so that when making advertising video I can watermark them on my own and run duel and some time tri sound bites depending on if I am using a microphone that may be closer to the action or not.