Share Your Independence Referral Contest!

Wow! We have 10,000 models and counting.

Let's celebrate that with money!

Introducing: the Independence Day Referral Contest.

You got your independence with ModelCentro, and now we want to give you a chance to win a $100 gift card. All you have to do is refer other models to ModelCentro using your referral link.

From now until July 4th, participants who...

1) Tweet at models who don't have ModelCentro sites with the tag #ShareModelCentro

2) Include a referrer link from their site (Model'sURL/signup)

3) Mention "@ModelCentro";

4) Follow ModelCentro on Twitter

...will be entered to win one of 10 $100 Amazon gift cards! Winners will be drawn at random and announced before July 7th. 

ADDITIONAL INFO:

* Participants can tweet up to 3 times per day, but never to the same recipient.

* The contest starts 0:01 EST June 16th  and runs to 23:59 EST July 4th.

* Must be 18 years old or older to enter.

* There is no requirement for the models who are referred to register for ModelCentro. If they do, however, on top of the limited-time $100 bonus, each participant will receive the standard 10% of ModelCentro's earnings on each and every account referred.

Comments

• Congrats on the 10k Models MC!! also Awesome idea @Modelcentro I will be Actively tweeting 

• Contest valid also for all our affiliates. 

• I just want to say that I love how everyone has a fair chance of winning because it's a drawing and that it isn't based on the # of sign ups that a model can get :) 

• edited June 2016

@Mika right? Same with having to directly tweet at models instead of just tallying raw referrals or conversions. I was honestly going to find some way to give mine away due to an unfair advantage, but now it's just fun!

• We try to make it fair and fun for everyone. Each tweet is an entry - so the more you do the higher chance you have of winning, so there's that :)