Smutty Traffic

Smutty Models,

Hello, I am Sat from Smutty.com! I would like to introduce a new way to get traffic to your site and make more money.

Smutty.com is a free site that operates similarly to Twitter and Pinterest. Users can follow trending #hashtags or @users and when there's something new, it ends on the user's homepage.

Smutty.com has been around for 4 years and until now, content has only been submitted by its thriving community. Now, I have implemented a way for models to post their content on smutty.com and help redirect traffic to their pay site.

Right on Smutty’s homepage, there will be a stream of the latest pictures you uploaded giving models that put content on Smutty higher visibility. This will drive traffic to the post page and from there to your premium site.

Your username and hashtag should match your stage name. For example, if your stage name is Tipsy Brunette, then your Smutty account name should be TipsyBrunette and your hashtag should be #TipsyBrunette. All the content that will fall under your hashtag will drive traffic to your site.

You decide what to post! It could be an innocent picture of you doing your hair or something more risqué (videos are supported too!).

Why is this useful? This allows you gather more followers on the site that can become rebilling members.

I have been creating a few different methods of implementation for you in order to make it super simple. In fact, some of you already tried it at Cam Con in Miami and found it to be really easy.

So, if you are interested in trying this write me at models@smutty.com. I will get you started in a matter of minutes!

Requirements:

1.  Own a smartphone to post content via the Telegram App or computer to post directly to smutty.com
  2.  Provide a fan sign to prove that it's really you.
  3.  Provide 1 photo for your profile pic (avatar).
  4.  Provide 1 photo for your profile header.

Optional:

Include a video of you greeting Smutty visitors. This would be promoted more than a profile without one.

On top of this, you can also use notsmutty.com which works basically the same way with the only difference being

that it allows you to share pictures on social media that do not accept nudity like Instagram. So in this case, you would

make your post on smutty, add it to notsmutty.com and then share it. This way you can drive even more traffic to your site.

All your posts will have detailed statistics that will show you how well they are doing in real time.

If you wish to test this platform out, drop me a line at models@smutty.com or go to http://smutty.com/claim-your-smut.php, click "For Models" and fill the form.

Cheers!

Comments

• Bump for another way to generate traffic! and going around some social media non-nude policy...cheeky

• I've seen quite a few making sales, but how is this working for you and are you using it? Please comment, ladies?

• I have uploaded and gotten views but no conversions yet that I can tell...

• maybe I need to upload more frequently I hope the girls making sales from it lets us know how often they post over there at smutty..that would be very good to know

• I'm pretty sure Smutty also has some algorithms to detect whether the content comes from a specific site and link it accordingly. @Smutty should be able to comment more on that. Maybe I'm completely mistaken. If that's the case, it's worth registering just so that other Smutty members aren't sending traffic to their niche sites instead of your site.

• BTW, @Smutty, should shoot me a DM or email (info@webcamstartup.com) and I'd love to do a writeup on this. You also accepting other model sites with affiliate programs through CCBILL or other payment providers, or is this somewhat of an exclusive thing for MC models?

• Hi @kelley ;

I'm happy to hear you want to partecipate in this program :)

We need to link your username on Smutty to your page on modelcentro, that is how we can send clicks to your site.

In order to do so let me know which username you choosed on Smutty. After that we will setup your Telegram App and uploading content to smutty will be very very easy. 

cheers

• @webcamstartup, you have a private message

• @Smutty, I just sent you an email with with pictures to set me up. Im excited to try this out.

• Hello Kris, you're all set :) 

you'll find instructions on the mail I sent back.

ciao!

• bump, anyone get any sales from this

• So is this working for anyone? Generating any new traffic?