looking for friends

28 ginger male

been running thorjohnson.xxx for almost a year and im new to the chat, looking for friends. it apears im one of the only males on heresurprise

Tagged:

Comments

• Welcome thor, lots of info here

• Hi Thor, 

If you're ever in Atlanta..... angel

• COCO i was actually supposed to be in Atlant this coming weekend shooting for www.jackilove.com but my schedual changed.

can i see your website? 

• Welcome to the community!

• thanks Natalie, can i ask a question? what is the best way to meet and work with others in this industrie? 

• Good question :) I am pretty sure there's a vibrant adult business community in the metropolitain centers - NYC, LA, Vegas. Otherwise, it is difficult. Many models work with agencies, others would figure out content generation on their own by communicating with other models. I'd suppose you want to come out and make friends to the AEE/AVN convention to Vegas in January - a lot of people attend and it's a great place to meet other performers.

• thanks, will modelcentro have a booth at the AVN? There should be a topic on here where people post about adult conventions right? 

• edited August 2016

thor , I think we'll have a booth there. We'll definitely make a big announcement about this show in the winter :) 

• are there any events where modelcentro will be at? i didn't see you guys at fetcon and im looking to go to a lot more of these events, i do a lot of PR work and spread the word about the site when i was down there.

• edited August 2016
    Hey Thor, welcome to the chat in MC, you look great, just checking out your site & so far, looks great! Love the vids & photo sets & like me, you update regular...

hope your site does well, although, you sound like your sites ticking over, it's probably traffic you need also. Welcomed to link up on my twitter & maybe we can bring both of us the extra traffic needed to bring those extra sales in every day!

Kisses to you, Natalie K xxx
  • HELLO GOOD MORNING  IT WOULD GREAT IF I COULD MAKE SOME FRIENDS ON THE   MODELCENTRO WEBSITE... I HOPE I CAN CONNECT WITH SOMEONE... THANKYOU 

• try twitter its good for traffic 

• LOOKING FOR FRIENDS...  HELLO IT WOULD BE GREAT IF I COULD MAKE SOME FRIENDS ON THE   MODELCENTRO WEBSITE... I HOPE I CAN CONNECT WITH SOMEONE ON MODEL CENTRO WEBSITE FOR FRIENDSHIP... THANKYOU HAVE A GOOD NIGHT...

• Thanks Natalie, what is your twitter name, mine is @thorjohnsonxxx ;

• Hello my twitter name is @arjintinia