Blogging Questions.

Hey all, I have a couple blogging questions. I've done a search in the forums but would like a little more clarity. 

1. I have a blog on blogspot where I add my clips4sale promo. Should I transition that to my model centro blog? Should I stop posting on the blogspot blog? Would posting those promos on my website increase traffic? 

2. I have a findom/femdom pov theme on my website. I'm not sure how much of my private life I should share....I have a hard time writing about myself.  Would I be better off keeping it strictly fetish in nature. Or would it work if I wrote blogs such as I went hiking today and out to dinner, reimburse me. Just as a quickie example lol.  

Thanks in advance for any ideas you might have for me!!

Tagged:

Comments

• 2 - You should really do what's most comfortable for you as far as the second question. I don't like to share too much of my private life, although I do like to sound "real". I don't blog as much as I should, though, so for me to post clips4sale and update promos in my blog is kinda all that I have time/energy for. I think that for femdom it could go either way- my persona is fetish which includes femdom, so sometimes posting carefully contrived "real life" stuff has gotten great responses. I am pretty honest with my fans, and moreso in members areas and even my newsletter, as I'm paranoid about what I publicly post (PETA nuts really hate my fur coat collection). 

1 - I have a main blog which I've had since 2011, but it's on a top level domain that I own. It's great search traffic and I like the flexibility and control... but my skills are fairly advanced, and I have a "recycle old posts" plugin on it. I post on both, but word them slightly different so that they don't get picked up by google as duplicate content. 

I basically suck at blogging, eventhough I keep saying that I'll do it. 

• Thanks for the response, Kaitlin. Probably some of my problem is I don't want to share my private life with the Internet. But I think I am going to make an effort.  I KNOW I need to make an effort.. Thanks again!

• I had a ex bf stalk me before so I tend to be a bit paranoid about what I post. I do post some things about my life but nothing that could reveal my location or anything that could be associated with my real name.

With my experience in femdom/findom those guys seem to like the fantasy that you are strictly a domme and that you live that lifestyle 24/7. That doesn't mean you can't share things like personal hobbies but I would keep most posts related to the theme you are going with.

And I have a pervious blog too that I've had for a long time that gets decent traffic so I direct people to my site from there. For my MC blog to give people an extra incentive to join/stay a member I post exclusive previews on there that I don't post anywhere else. But I don't blog as much as I should cause I don't really like talking about myself.

• Keep both blogs. The Blogspot can be used for linkbuilding to your MC site, which will help with SEO. Both can be used for teaser content, ect.

• But definetely be blogging on your MC site.

• mscandacemWebcamStartup, keep your blog on MC-based website for sure. Search engines reward higher rankings to websites that consistently add fresh content( new blog posts), and these higher rankings convert into new visitors for your website. 

• Thanks, everyone. I will get to work!!

• Came across this article today, have a look https://www.shopify.com/blog/how-to-blog-and-get-read