Promo tools: Zipped picture sets for affiliates

Hey Everyone!

We have began releasing some of our Promo Tools creation interfaces that we’ve been requested to do every since affiliate marketing functions began appearing over a year ago. These are meant to simplify your life in terms of cooperation with affiliates.

First thing already available to you is zip folder creation for promotion.

If you go into "Promotion" in your top menu, you'll see a new section on the left called "Zipped Packages". This content will be available for affiliates who register to promote you.

These packages are automatically watermarked with the full url of your website, so they will drive sales back to you.

The packages should be 15-20 images.

Affiliates will be able to locate the zipped sets via meta data you provide and further use them to send traffic to your website.

More functions for creation of promo content are coming right up, so please stay tuned if you would like to run affiliate promotion successfully.

Comments

• Huge thumbs up for this!!  Thank you for working so hard to get this going - now time for me to work hard on getting my promo tools uploaded.  THANK YOU!

• Awesome! Webmasters everywhere will love you for this!

• fantatic my affiliates will love this feature....👍👍

• LOVE LOVE this is wonderful, thank you.

Best team in the world. :) 

• @SashaGreen

I keep getting this error when uploading photos : 

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed

Go to previous page • 

• Desirablebottom 

Thank you for letting us know, we will report the problem. 

It does not like "/" in title, we removed "/" symbols, the galleries work properly now. 

• Great change! :)

Is there any update about having more control of our affiliates? I'm afraid to re-sign up for the program because of all of those "password hack" affiliates.

• @Mika, I've got DMCA protection on my side now. That can be used as a way to create a "whitelist" and use the service to pick up everyone who hasn't been whitelisted so they can be vetted. "Affiliates Turned Pirate" was one of their selling points in the pitch. Food for thought.

• Yay! I feel like Ive only been waiting for this for forever! haha 

• this is great , thanks. Once thing i wanted to ask is , it says it watermarks auto matically ..... what happens if i have already watermarked my pics with my own logo ?

thanks 

• Thank you for all the great feedback, guys!

@angel_long , this functionality will add a watermark with your site url above the one you have already. This is a security measure which has been implemented to protect your content as right now it's really easy just to crop the logo on your photos.

• Bump for this thread! Upload your content and let affiliates promote you and your site.

More functionalities coming out soon and a brand new affiliate program! Stay tuned....

• @Guido any chance of a webmaster referral with this new affiliate program on the horizon?

• @WebcamStartup unfortunately not at the beginning but in def something we are considering down the road.

• How do I tell my affiliates I have these for them to use now?? Do they access them somehow and all I have to do is create them and let them sit there?? do I email them to my affiliates??

Thanks

Kelley...this is very exciting news:)

• Hey @kelley! You definitely should email your affiliates every once in a while. Besides that, the promo content you make is available to the affilates when they log into the admin of your or global affiliate program.

• Hi Sasha,

Been trying to upload some stuff. But page keeps saying you're doing maintenance. Could you email me back on filmnic@gmail.com?

Thank you

• @lindsay p emailed you