Watermark Twitter Pics

Please put a watermark on the tweeted pictures for our updates.

I dont watermark all my content on my own. I use the watermark in MC dashboard to do it for me. I did notice that when I have my update tweeted with a picture by MC in my dashboard my twitter picture that goes out doesnt have a watermark. It would be really nice if it did. 

Comments

• Kris Ann , in case you have watermark feature turned on there should be a watermark on pics that you are sharing onTwitter. Please hit up support at modelcentro dot com, our account managers will check your account 

• Ok thank you I will do that

• I talk to support today and they said that the pictures that are posted to twitter are not watermarked. She is going to put it in the request box.

• I haven't run into this problem at all. When posted to twitter my pictures always have watermarks. 

You might want to talk to support again and let them know that this problem is unique to you. As Sasha said, if you have the watermark feature turned on it should be all set!

• Ok good to know thank you so much. I will contact them again

• @Kris Ann, the team will reach out for more details. The support rep really was confused, watermarks shoudl go through to twitter. It might be the nature of the image you are using for watermark (too "heavy") or something similar, the CS team will reach out to help investigate.

• Yes I have been talking to them. They are very nice and I appreciate all that everyone is doing. Thank you @Natalie