Looking for Volunteers to Test Pay-Per-Minute Live Shows!

Ladies, T-Ladies, Gentlemen, T-Gentlemen and everyone else!

We are now looking for volunteers to test out the Pay-Per-Minute functionality of Live Shows that we have been preparing for release.

So, if you can say yes to all of the following:

1) I want to aid in launching this feature and help out with it.

2) I'm ok with using TeamViewer for the MC team to monitor my PC while I cam.

3) I have 10 or more active paying members.

Please do not hesitate to drop an "I'm up for this!" message in this thread and we'll be in touch shortly with more info. There will also be a beta testers hub in the community for you to post your experience and share with other volunteers.

Thanks in advance to everyone who decides to participate!

Comments

• I'm very interested in this! :) 

• I would really like to be invoved with this! :)

• edited May 2016

Yes, Yes, Yes!! This is great! Count me in!

• I'm definitely interested!! My fans have been asking for something like this. 

• Count me in Natalie !

• let me in

• I'm interested ;-) 

• I'm interested

• @Natalie please delete this if I'm poluting your volunteers post I just wanted to pose a couple of questions about how this is going to work once it goes live for real.

Will there be a models.xxx type home page for the PPM live shows? where a user can browse who's active and join a show or will it be just something that the model themselves needs to promote?

I only see this working if its in the style of Chaturbate or MFC where the user has the selection clearly avaliable, if we are trying to lure in a non-membership audience I really think this product needs this.

Thoughts anyone?

• @busty_von_tease, thanks for the question - definitely worth an explaination. Right now, we'll be launching the technology along the same line as your current live shows work, meaning the existing members will have access to ordering privates or group sessions on a pay-per-minute bases. That is of course not our final goal, just a major milestone since we currently offer single payments only and pay-per-minute is a pretty big endeavor in terms of billing technology.

We later want to be able to aggregate streams to not only give the option of showing up on a directory site, but also to source the stream (again, per your permission/setting, of course), to existing cam sites that you would chose, which would give a broader audience and attract even more sales.

• For everyone who's volunteered - thanks and we'll be reaching out individually for testing!

• Count me in!

• Hi everyone! 

We have enabled the option for all volunteers. Please, check it out. 

Your feedback is deeply appreciated, please, send it to support@modelcentro.com

• edited May 2016

Volunteers will also be able to post in the Beta Testers Hub in the dedicated thread: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/839/pay-per-minute-live-shows-functionality-feedback-thread#latest

Support will also reach out (especially if you report issues) to offer help and test out the details of the stream.
  • This is such an awesome feature. I'm really eager to know what the testers think.

• I'd really like this feature to work for non members thou. So we could promote to our fans that you don't need to sign up to the site if you only want to watch the live show as you can now watch it by paying per min. Think this would be a great selling tool to people who don't like paying for a membership but want a quick instant wank . 

I think it's a great fetaure but if I'm honest I'm not certain how many members who have already paid for a membeship are going to want to then pay for a private webcam . I could be wrong thou. as i deff do have ebers that come on other webcam platforms with me & pay for a session on direct cam . Just think i need to try it out. See if i can work it so that when i'm on Adultwork my fee can also go to my site & then if any members are on line they might want to come in to the ppm cam session I'm having . 

Thanks for being such an great company & working to make our sites & platforms better . you do a great job 

;-)  

• edited May 2016

@angel_long, the current plan is actually to complete the option of free memberships (without access to full content), so a user would be able to make a free login and password and then go on to ordering privates, buying content per-piece etc. This way, it won't be a matter of a recurring subscription for them (unless they choose to upgrade later on), and they'll get their PPM shows or content they wanted. It was asssesed as the easiest way to transition into offering both free PPM and content store, so this is really just step 1. I know it's taking time, but as you can see - we are getting there :)

• This is an exciting bit of news , thanks for getting back to me 

• Do members who have signed up for our site through Streamate have access to the PPM feature?

• @dirtylittleholly, nope - SM members don't have access to any of the shows via internal functionality. It's one of the basic requirements they had for enabling promotion. Users from SM will need to get their shows via SM.

• @natalie ok, thought so. thanks!

• I think I'd prefer this not to be streamed elsewhere or have a directory page. I like the idea of it being streamed only on my site. It makes it very exclusive. It would be great to have non-members able to pay to view without having to become site members. 

• I am interested!

• @beautyjo, the function is now available to everyone who wants to give it a test drive. we're still running tests on it, but it should be accessible and usable for everyone without much of an issue.

• edited May 2016
    I see the payment option but how does it work once someone has chosen it?
  • edited May 2016

@Rebecca  , Once a user chooses the 'Go private' option, we check  if he/she has enough funds to pay for the first five minutes of the show, if yes, we let him/her enter. Once he/she is in the show, we start to count minutes and charge his/her card for the time spent in private 

• @SashaGreen , so they would need to pre-arrange, then select the option at the arranged time?

• Rebecca , they can pre-arrange a meeting with you or click on 'Go Private' button while you are doing a public show and request one-on-one pay-per-minute show