Banners

Hello i have idea and wondered is this gonna work for webmasters who join our affiliate program. So here it is, is it good to make a free folder on our site in which we can upload our banners , and to give them right to be downloaded, so they can use them to promote us?

Comments

• JuicyAngel , this functionality is already in development and will be released very soon:) 

• Great :) im waiting so i can add some banners and promo materials

• @JuicyAngel, for now, you could place the content on a dropbox or google drive and use that folder to transfer the content easily to affiliates. If you make one, pls send me a link as I often get people asking for promos and banners and it's handy to have a list of models who have the content available together with these links.

• @JuicyAngel yes, any promo ocntent you can provide affiliates will help. In addition to the drop box folder. Could also consider throwing some teaser clips onto a tube site and providing the link to that. Webmasters can always grab the embed code. Be sure to watermark the shit out of it, too.

• I use dropbox & add Gifs, trailers & pics to it, not enough but trying to remember to keep adding to it. ) Also has a couple of banners the team so kindly made for me. Thank you