What theme is this?

This site looks amazing! Does anyone know what theme this is? 

http://tanyatate.com/home

I'd love to create something like this for myself. Thanks!

Comments

• It's a custom theme. May have used Wordpress or something to make it custom like that.

• @dirtylittleholly - Are we able to do something like that? I know how to use WordPress really well. If so, how?

• @mika I believe you can contact support at modelcentro.com to have them help you out with it. I'd think they could give you the coding for your MC site and then you would go into WordPress and make a main "frame" and add the MC coding as a separate frame inside of your main frame.

• @dirtylittleholly - Thank you! I'll contact them to see how to proceed with it :)

• Hey @Mika, Tanya's site realy is custom - when she decided to move it to MC, it's been a running site of many years, and members were used to certain features, so we had decided to help her and created this pretty complex, hybrid solution (not all features, as you probably have noticed, are powered by ModelCentro).

A custom setting like this is labor-intensive and creates issues of their own. Custom settings make designs run outside of our main features updates, so new features often have to be added manually. That is why we decided to do our best to keep away form doing extensive customization - both for ruling out the trailing issues of supporting custom sites and for the sake of saving resources for global development efforts.

Provided a good quality of graphics and some design efforts (btw, check out the offer Sarah from Zuzanna Designs posted for all ModelCentro-powered sites, could win professional graphics for free: http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/829/), with addition of some external links if necessary, you could make something pretty similar to the custom site, but the majority of special pages would be hosted elsewhere, on a wordpress-based site, and we can easily help you link to it from either the pages or the menu items. You do want to limit and streamline the funnel of sales though, so think carefully about every thing you want to add - will it deter people from coming in and actually tipping or signing up? Will it make a distraction or a traffic leak? So - choose wisely :)

• Thank you, @Natalie - this is all helpful info! :)

I'll speak to you via e-mail about all the features I'd like to add and such. There aren't many and I don't think it'd be nearly as complex as Tanya's site. I moreso just want that "look". So pretty! 

Again, thanks!

• It's definitely ModelCentro. Can tell just by looking at the source code. Every time I look at an MC site's source code I can't help but try to reverse engineer it and I give myself a headache.

• @webcamstartup - I knew it was MC but I didn't see it on my dashboard. It's so pretty! I'm excited to see how I can spice up my page!