Anyone doing the whole sugarbaby thing?

If so, I'd really like to put a couple pieces of content on it together. I know nothing about it.......Outside of the fact that you find sugardaddies to pay you. I happen to know there's actually a couple networks out there specializing in it.

Of course there's money and other incentives for the collaboration.

Thought I'd throw it out there and see what kind of responses I get 

Comments

• Nope, but I'm intreged by it, I'd like to know about these networks.

• I have considered it, looked into a few of the networks spoke with dozens of guys. But it's just not for me, I'm a proud and happy sex worker and the culture of sex work shame with the sugar bowl is alienating and discomforting. And the money just isn't there. Most of the guys you talk to are looking for a dedicated and inexpensive full service sex worker. They typically want to pay either $200/date or $1000/month and get multple dates a week. Even when you find a generous sugar daddy that is wanting to pay closer to $3000/month and one date a week that still equals out to $750/date and they want to spend at least 3-4 hours with you. That is enough that I'd maybe consider it, but not at the time sink wading through the bullshit and the "I'm not looking for a pro, just a good time gal that's willing to have sex with me for money but definitely is in no way similar to a prostitute which is gross and I wont have it."

So instead I joined a legal brothel in Nevada. I like to call a spade a spade. I'm a full service sex worker. I have sex for money and I wont sugar coat that for a sugar daddy. 

• hello everyone Im new here just opened my website looking to learn everything i can about the modeling service i take all advice thanks xoxo

• @AlexEmpire There's a whole digital side of it too. I've heard of girls getting paid to basically jump on Second Life every once and a while. Also heard of girls getting paid to just basically just accept phone calls, texts, jump on Skype every once and a while, basically the whole long-distance girlfriend experience. I personally don't understand it. Okay, I can get the second half of things, but the Second Life shit cracks me up. I don't understand Second Life to begin with though.

• edited May 2016

I agree with @AlexEmpire - Although I never sought out being a sugar baby myself, I've had plenty of similar offers around those same ball park ranges. Most seem to think that $1k for a single date to include sex is really expensive. Models who have spoke of this in forums and such also state similar things. Not to mention, the dude usually wants to dictate a bit too much plus all of the risks associated with an in person meeting. In most  cases, a model can make more being a cam girl without all the risk so there is absolutely no point.

This also is for keeping it digital as well @webcamstartup. In my experience, very few guys will pay for a genuine GFE unless there is a hope it will go to something real life. Second Life isn't as popular as it was and it's a very tough nut to crack unless you're genuinelly really into it as a hobby.