Crowd-fund for CamCon 2016 and go to Miami!

We've made a crowd-funding widget for you!

Save up and go to CamCon!

ModelCentro released a widget that allows you to collect funds towards attending CamCon 2016! Soon this new function will let you crowd-fund for other things as well! Your members will be able to fund your trips or purchases via an awesome crowd-funding widget!

Right now, you can use it to start a Campaign to attend CamCon! 

2 models who get the most donations via the widget will get the rest of the sum required covered by ModelCentro!  We have the entire CamCon Experience booked for you - space reserved for at the hotel, a booth,hair & makeup and all the model events!

This campaign only lasts until May 23rd so make sure to tell your followers and fans so they can come meet you on Fan Day in sunny Miami! 

Those models who enter the Campaign, but do not reach its goal and are not the top 2 closest to the goal will receive all funds generated by campaigning as regular "TIP" payments.

To participate, just click on 'Start fundraising now' in your admin:image

Note: This widget is running as a test and the CamCon Campaign is only available to models in North America.

Read more and see Terms and Conditions in MC Blog

Tagged:

Comments

• I really like this idea. Being able to crowd fund for special outfits for sets and videos and things like that would be a really good way to get members involved. When will this feature be live? I can't see an option in my admin area yet.

Is the CamCon option a test and then the option to fund other things comes later?

• edited May 2016

Hey @Chloedove! Right now, we're doing somewhat of a test run of the feature with only CamCon as the option. The texts, purposes and goals will be editable in the next release, after the completion of CamCon term (ends May 23rd). CamCon campaigning is a good way to test out this functionality in a real-time use case, so this is what we wanted to start off with.

• This is a awesome idea. I wont be attending but really great idea for everyone who will be attending. Great work MC

• when will we be able to test it? I'm curious as to how this would work definitely seems like a kool add

• nvm I see it works now :P

• edited May 2016

Just a couple button-clicks and WHAM I love it. Is there a way to put our own pic on the graphic? I saw a brief pop-up about it but couldn't read it in time to understand what it said. I'm on Autumn New & I don't see anything in the site editor to modify it. It might be wise to leave the graphics un-customizable so we don't mess things up. The model you used is adorable anyway. Outstanding work. Well done !! BTW I use TILT for my own crowdfunding, and so far they're Adult-Friendly.

• Fabulous Idea @ModelCentro Team! Love this option & hope you bring back more like this as well. excited for this feature! 

• Hi,

It keeps appearing on my site. I did not click anything for it and its not really any good to me because I'm in Australia. How do I turn it off?

Thanks,

Ella

• edited May 2016

One observation: so far,

• 0/ $ 2500
    • Sponsors

I've done a LOT of crowdfunding & fundraising over the years and I never tell the audience how much people are giving. Guys are AWFUL stingy especially when they can get tubes for free. When they see nobody else is giving, it's even harder to get them to go for it. There's always a couple of Die-Hard fans who'll cough up a few bucks if you whine enough, but when they see that "nobody else is giving the homeless dude anything" then the "why should I" thing kicks in. If you're like "Wow everybody is giving" then they stop too, like "she's got enough she doesn't need me." I would probably blindside them on % to goal. They don't need to know & the majority of them are not inclined to be very nice by nature. And guys, if you read this and you're butthurt by it ask yourself "what did I give her?" and if the answer is "nothing" then why should I care. Girls can't eat love. Back to the subject: I can track visits on Eventbrite for Feature Dancing ticket sales and 800 guys will visit while 4 guys will buy. It's not easy converting guys, even when UR laying it down for reals. Giving them 2 much information is probably not a good idea. :: LOVE ::

• edited May 2016

EllaApples , please contact support at modelcentro.com, our account managers will help you 

Cathouse Kiteh You are already able to change this image via the site editor - just go to 'My Site'>'Design'>'Pages'>'Sponsors Background image' . As to your second request about hiding the total earnings, I'll add it to the requests inbox, thank you!

• ANNOUNCING WINNERS!!! Just a few minutes of anticipation :)

• edited May 2016

Winner number 1, who has come closest to the goal, is... drumroll...

Dirty Little Holly of http://dirtylittleholly.com/ !!! Congratulations! Have fun in Miami!

1 more to go - building up suspense!

• Those of you who did not quite make it (and it was actually pretty close), your funds will be converted into regular tips.

• Wooo!! So excited! Can't wait!! :) :) :) Are you gonna be there, @natalie?

• edited May 2016

@dirtylittleholly nope, I'm not traveling for some time... gossip starting now... lol, end it before it does - girl, due in July ;)

Julia Bluejay will be there, as well as @Guido!

• Congrats to the winners.... and see you in Miami! 

• And winner number 2 - I know you've all been waiting, especially ones who had donations coming in last-minute... so the winner is...

Pearl White of http://pearlsworld.xxx/! Congratulations!

• Great promo and beta-test - go have fun girls !!

• Congrats ladies How exciting

• Awesome! Congratulations to the winners! I remember that the comcast was a test to see how it would work for a crowdfunding widget. I was wondering if the MC team found it successful and if crowdfunding will be available soon? It's such a fantastic idea and I am very much looking forward to this feature.

• WTG Ladies!! Congratulations to the winners

• We got a lot of very useful feedback about the widget, and once we are able to work out all the things you ladies told us was wrong with this function we will surely have it as one of the features. It went back into a new Dev/QA cycle, so hard to tell how soon, but since most of the functionality is fixed and the changes were more minor than global, I would expect it to be live within a few months (or sooner, depends on how priorities play out).

•  To Cathouse Kiteh  This is a sales job, complaining about all the tubesites & such is negative energy. Sales can be a learned skill.   Each guy who proclaims to love you is an opportunity to turn him into a sale.  If you can't convince him within a few messages or a few minutes you move onto the next guy.  Each time perfecting your sales pitch. 

You can also get a verified account on all those tubesites, put up old content & link your site, social media & such.  Getting you traffic & potentially sales.  Any video stolen you can ask admin to have moved to your verified account on it. 

Noticed on Twitter you tend to post the same pics over & over again.   It is a numbers game to get regulars & guys who will want to spoil you. Takes a bit of time to learn who is leading you on to get what they want for free from the legit guys. 

In the last 5 days how many pics have you posted on Twitter with the link to your site in it? NONE a watermark that I can barely see doesn't cut it. You need a put the URL in your tweets & you need to tweet it often with sexy selfies.   

How can you generate traffic or sales much less fund a campaign without ever tweeting about it?  I see you plug a dvd under Adult Empire but how much of that money do you make? Guarantee the split with MC is better.   

I love that you are so involved with the industry & world with your commentary, but you are forgeting marketing 101.... Keep in mind industry peeps don't join pay sites or buy dvds.  Don't really see you courting the fans. 

• Congrats to the winners, see you soon. :)

• Did the crowdfunding feature ever become permanent on MC? I can't find it in my dashboard and the only info I see is from Camcon 2016. 

• The widget was lowered in priority due to everyone requesting store, so once we release the store we'll go back to working on crowdfunding.

• To bad we dont have this for this year