Chaturbate Integration?

They offer an embed code for chatrooms and they've got an API (don't know how robust) so I can't imagine it would be *THAT* difficult to integrate. Any chance we see some other camming network integrations outside of Streamate? Chaturbate's my highest converting site and I'd love to be able to upsell more of those models on MC.

Comments

• I agree. Would be great to have more options in camming networks

• now thats a gr8 idea

• WebcamStartup, added to the requests inbox

• I actually asked Chaturbate directly about this at CamCon this past week. Shirley from Chaturbate said that while models are *unofficially* free to mention their sites in their chat room, Chaturbate had no intention of doing any type of integration with ModelCentro. Because broadcasters are already allowed to upload 3 minute videos and photosets, they didn't feel there was a need. Not sure if that will change or not in the future, but that was the "publicly official" word I was given as a performer when I asked about it.. 

• They already offer an embed code for chatrooms. If that's not meant to be "integrated" into a website, I am very, very, very confused.

• Hell, all it'd take is the ability to paste the CB code snippet into MC and the CB chatroom would echo out on the MC site. If this forum had the ability to paste HTML, I could add a CB chatroom to this comment right here. So not allowing models to "integrate" CB into a website is a very stupid statement, in my opinion.

• We're talking about integration like the one currently available for use with Streamate. That's totally different than having your chat room just show up on your Model Centro page. Completely different things. The viewer would still have to tip you through the Chaturbate platform and they couldn't sign up for your ModelCentro account through Chaturbate. That is what integration is. Embedding the HTML would only allow the viewer to watch your chat room live, which you can already do now through ModelCentro if you want to broadcast publicly. 

• We have a different definition of integration. My definition is "making a Chaturbate chatroom echo out on a ModelCentro site".

• ......On the homepage and not embeded in a blog post ;)

• edited June 2016

WebcamStartup, if you just want to embed code, just send a request to support at mdoelcentro.com, our devs will do this - not a problem. 

• @SashaGreen that's good to know. I'll go back into some of my content I've got and plug that option for MC. See if we can't prospect a couple more CB models that way. I'm certain we can also make sure there's the 20% revshare parameters on it too, right?

• @WebcamStartup, in case we'll just embed a code and billing will be on CB's side, so I think, it will be pretty difficult to figure out revshare, but will be able to talk about it with the support team when sending a request :)

• @SashaGreen you can put CB affiliate program revshare tracking parameters on a CB room embed and get a 20% revshare for all traffic you refer to CB through the embed.

• WebcamStartup , oh, thank you, good to know

• @SashaGreen could turn into a nice new revenue stream for MC models on Chaturbate, too. Their affiliate program is kind enough to credit model and customer referrals using the same links, and just from being in my directory, I can tell you the CB affiliate program performs insanely well.

Got a lot of things on my plate right now and a couple rivers in the future, but when I got the time, I'll plug MC in some of my Chaturbate pages. Just about to cut the ribbon on a studio startup, and it's great to be able to offer that option for the MC site, too.

• YES, amen to this idea. So if I contact support, I could have my Chaturbate room code embedded on my site?

• Helena, technically it is possible, feel free to send a request to support at modelcentro.com 

• good idea . but it would be great to be able to add other embeds too. 

often I find that  support  can be lengthy with  requests like adding links or embeds.

• @Helena @SashaGreen When this goes through, I'd love to see the end result.

• So did this ever work for anybody?   I just sent a request to tech support before i found this post.
  • edited November 2019
    So did this ever work for anybody?   I just sent a request to tech support before i found this post.

Sadly no, nothing was ever done to make a proper MC-CB integration. we were promised to be able to embed social media intoor blogs but that also never happend