SEO, UI and blog things

Hello.

I noticed about couple things that I want to share:

In blog: I cant embed videos, instagram / twitter / facebook posts or use GIFs.

It would be useful if we were allowed to add a "html box" to do whatever we need to blog cool.

also I noticed that the url of one of my pictures is: 

http://cdn-small.nl.storage.adultcentro.com/h3/CoH9Id9aghL19vQnaB32wD5chZgr5.sn5R5bbK8bniPe0LNC0WKLY0orS2IMPZlp8wschWL2fwUq-FBjLcPmyKorLi30K3OB2ATlXK7M0ua5LZPe2WRRuvG1ZYt-apjNSBgfggTuaDhw4q.X95DeB.fldTa1muiwCfZsrp58Ta8gtcdB6cKSdVsk-S9WnFfl.hZpx5EfddtDl.--1VWc6NIzRwEuqTEZz3HzMl78zriAn1wVOrFV062QKpmfAffjS2OJwp4jtwk=/origin.jpg

wich is like zero SEO 

would be possible to name our files?

and I noticed that pictures in blog always open in a lightbox wich its unconfortable because its a blog post not a photo album.

and the lightbox is unable to get closed clicking out the picture. You HAVE TO click right in the little X in the edge wich is annoying.

fixing these things makes a better user experience. 

I used to do some web design before camming, that's we worry about this. 

about photosets: is it possible to add more pictures when you done an album/photoset?

I'd love to "draw" the number of likes and comments... you know,  it is called "social proof" i think we all here know about it.

i think that's all

Comments

• edited April 2016

Check out the source code on the site. It's fucking crazy. I use Screaming Frog for all my onsite audits, and it won't even crawl MC sites. Luckily Googlebot is able to do it.

Being that it's not a self-hosted platform, everything's going to be dumbed-down a bit to prevent manipulation. Kind of like the hosted version of WP vs self-hosted WP. It would be incredibly awesome if there was also a self-hosted version where webmasters could hack the actual files and really start customizing it.

I honestly always suggest a WP / MC combo. I'm a huge fan of how LittleRedBunny does her combo. I also like how Kaitlin here on the forums did her FurPassion site.

Honestly, my biggest SEO issue with the platform is no auto-gen sitemaps. Adult linkbuilding is tough (Models actually have it easy due to all the model directory sites) and without a shit-ton of links, it takes a while for Google to crawl and index all the new content.

• Alan Do Oro , unfortunately, I couldn't see a blog on your site, so I wasn't able to check the image address. You are already able to add videos to your blog, all you need is to paste a URL to this video from one of the supported sites.

image Could you please specify what you mean by the 'lightbox ' , so I can explain your suggestion to our developers 

• when you click on a picture, the screen turns dark and the picture pop to the center. thats called lightbox.

• @Alan ;ok, gotcha. This is for photosets, right? Because that's now how it works for blogs, from what I can see. Maybe I'm looking at a different skin?