Promotional materials for affiliates

Hello. I signed up as an affiliate for several models that I am interested in promoting, but was disappointed to find that there is zero promotional content to use. On the affiliate page for all the models I signed up to promote it states that there are exclusive promotional materials to use but I am not seeing anything.

Am I missing something here? How do I go about getting promotional materials? Do I contact the models individually and ask them for promo? If so, what is that proper avenue to do so?

Thanks.

Comments

• @JohnnyG Yes you do contact the models through the promotional page via the affiliates website fthere is a section where you can request content or you can message them if you have their social network or are an official website member.

• Desirablebottom There is nothing in the affiliate area but a campaign manager for generating link codes as far as I can see. No contacts for the models, No links to request content.

• JohnnyG , I'll get in touch with some of the content we have :)

• Yo Johnny,

So how it works so far (it will be changed soon enough), is that each model got her own affiliate dashboard, so global affiliate dashboard is like a hub, but you can also log in with same credentials to the affiliate program of each model http://hersite.com/affiliates

There you will have details and stats just for your affiliate stuff for this specific talent and also will be able to message her for a promotional materials etc. 

Also I'd recommend doing a blog post dedicated to your business and what you would like to receive from the talents. Something like http://community.modelcentro.com/index.php?p=/discussion/396/modelsfan-promotion/p1

• Isn't this the major conundrum that affiliates in the camming / amateur niche have to deal with. Crazy conversion rates, but how the hell do you actually go about building a niche site promoting the content. Seems like very few companies provide promotional content.

Should actually check out what Mr.Sexy has going on. He's got the right idea.

Reach out to the models directly. Private message me and I can shoot you a list of some receptive models that will shoot you some FHGs and other content.

Would be awesome if there was a way that models could select content to make available for affiliates for promotion, but I could see how that could be a complex project.

• @WebcamStartup, although it's complex, it's actually already in the works. I've already seen designs of the dashboard, and hopefully the back end won't make us wait too long for it either.

To website owners (aka models) - you want to watch out for new affiliates joining the program and reach out to them proactively - to be sure that you'll be among those the affiliate promotes. I've asked before for a link to dropbox or google drive online folders with promo content - and have a list of sorts piled up from the different models. So when affiliates reach out to me asking which promo content we have - I just give them the links to websites and the promos. So, what I'm saying is - it's actually best to monitor your affiliates list and email them when they sign up - send them the link to your promo materials and ask if they need anything else, and you'll get much more bang out of your affilaite marketing and more sales as result.

• I have been actively building a dropbox folder for my affiliate promotion material as well as keywords I am aiming toward. I had planned to add them into my affiliate page on AlexEmpire.com/affiliates when I change over to the new layout I want to use.

It's good to know that you are working on a dashboard for that as well!

• @Natalie is that what that new ModelCentro affiliate domain is all about?

• Hi Johnny, for my affiliates, to make life easier, i've created my own cash updates blog, NatalieKash.com 

This is for referrers to stay upto date with my latest FHGs, previews & videos updated to my site NatalieK.xxx

I proceed to update my main site NatalieK.xxx with "free to view" 16 image galleries, these inturn are affiliate use "FHG".

You can log in to the main affiliate area nataliek.xxx/affiliates or just go to the blog at nataliekash.com to see these updates.

Already simple & easy to use for affiliates, other models could do similar, if they don't already.

• @WebcamStartup, nope. The new domain and what part of the team is now developing is a full-blown (optional) affiliate program that's managed on our end. I.e. we'll have to help make promo tools and bring in affilates/coordinate their promotion. It's a bit far from completion at this point, hoping for early summer from what I can tell.

• i could really use some help from affiliates, this site is a bit of a mess to figure out and start up

• edited September 2017

Hi there @cutekickboxer, as a rule affiliates will be interested in promoting your website once it is set up and active. If you need help setting up, I might suggest reaching out to support with any questions that might arise via live chat right within your admin panel.

• Affiliation is just the tip of the iceberg

Consider what we offer...

StarCampTour

swipe scroll the services window

So let's get started