ModelCentro – reaching to Infinity and beyond, and creating it! Presenting new layout!

The Modelcentro team is proud to present the hard work of many sleepless nights of designers, developers, marketers, and management. The new layout on ModelCentro – dubbed "Infinity Skin", is now live! The new layout is fully customizable via the ModelCentro easy point 'n click editor! Its many features are based on the requests and feedback from models already using ModelCentro, so this update is for you by you!

The Infinity Skin’s features include, but aren't limited to:

-    New innovative full-screen design.

-    A plethora of space for high resolution design elements.

-    The banner at the header of the page now scrolls, ensuring a cohesive look and theme to follow wherever the member moves.

-    Members can browse stills of the video through tabs.

-    The platform now includes 12 skin colors to choose from.

A demo of the Infinity skin can be viewed here: http://infinity.demo.modelcentro.com/

Some models who have already updated their ModelCentro-powered fan sites to the new skin include Kylie Cupcake, Dominika C and Eva Lovia. The feedback from fans about the move has been very positive.

As always, we are looking forward to your feedback! laugh

Comments

• I'm a fan of the mason-style grid for the photo sets and videos. 

• Im soooo excited to see it. I guess i discovered it today before announcment cze was checking out Kylie Cupcake site and started to modify my own asap. blush

• This is awesome!!! I'll definitely be re-doing my site this weekend ;) thanks for the update guys! <3

• edited April 2016

This is awesome I love this look of the templet and would like to change to it but not sure if I can. I had some plug-ins put on my page awhile ago that I have had taken off. I was told that I cant make any changes or the plug-ins show back up. Can I change to the new templet and will the plug-ins show up or not?

Thank you

• This is a great design, I love it & shall be updating my design with this over the next few days, thanks!

• Love this Skin , great work guys 

• Couple of things .

I still have Infinity in the top left corner of the page instead of Angel Long . As well as the login & Join up age . In my design editor though it says it has been changed to Angel Long . 

• I don't think any off the text is updating as the text i wrote on the 1st page hasn't changed - the bit that starts of with - Welcome to my fan site -

• Question! If I have changes made to the layout I'm using now, specifically links added to the menu, and menu item names changed, can I have those changes applied to a new layout *before* I switch?

• Thank you very much for your positive feedback! laugh

angel_long, as I can see, you have changed all the texts already and your site looks really awesome!blush

AlexEmpire , please contact support at modelcentro.com, our guys will make sure all the custom changes are saved and help you to move your site to the new skin 

• I am in Love with this Skin and Already Changed Over. Such a Clean and Beautiful Layout and My Fans are Loving it. Thank you MC

• Hello Ladies, Gents & MC Team....I've also changed over to the Infinity layout and I must say... Am extremely impressed/pleased with it, fantastic more interactive and give websites more pop. I noticed that my extra features like external website badges and wishlist menu add ons I requested didnt change over so you will have to contact support in regards to your website add ons again. Over all am pleased and applaud The MC Team & Developers for doing what they do best bringing us variety and option something that other sites don't offer.

awesome job and keep up the fantastic work MC Team

• Hi there , 

Am loving the new skin . the only thing i'd really change on it is

On the about me page you down the bottom you get the exact number of videos & photosets & recored shows  & blog post numbers . I'd like to see that on the bottom off the main home page so when people are looking on that first page decieding if they want to go any further , when they scroll down they see the numbers . 

other than that it works great 

• I agree with @angel_long but also would be great to have this on the join page to

• Hi All

I have built a website for a model at Lululushmodel.com using this theme and it is great to work with, the site is up and running and the feedback is all positive. What would be good is if the galleries could have a carousel for the pictures or a film strip type of viewing. Overall Lulu the model is pleased with the design and layout, its clean, crisp, responsive deisgn so thanks for the design guys.

• edited May 2016

Totally Agree @kris ann about having on the join page. I get a load of people getting all the way thru to signing up but then choose not to ., Maybe it would intice them more