Watermark request

Is there anything in the development pipeline to make it so we can choose when to add a watermark? Like if we only want to add it on certain photosets or videos but not all of them? 

Comments

• edited March 2016

SydneyScreams  , I was just wondering why do you need this functionality?frown By watermarking all the content on your site you protect yourself, as even if someone steals it from your site, the content will still have a watermark with your site URL on it, which is an additional promotion. 

• Makes it that much easier to identify content for DMCA takedown requests as well.

• @SashaGreen Depending on my update, it's been pre-edited with a watermark. But that doesn't apply to all my updates. It'd be nice to pick and choose which need a watermark vs don't. 

• SydneyScreams, thank you. I'll add your suggestion to our requests inbox

• I'd actually like to request this also. I have lots of videos the were already prewatermarked, and now they have two watermarks on them and some members are complaining and ive gottena few cancels because of it.

• I also like this request. I am trying to figure a way to add video trailers from other studios that I have worked for and my watermark superimposes over theirs if I add it to my videos which they would not appreciate it. It would be great if watermarking was not global or a checkbox on each video setup page.