Events Calander / Welcome Video

Two things:
1) Events calander wont let me change the join image i've tried several times but it doesnt seem to want to upload
2) My Welcomepage video works in the editor, but is not working on the site, has the we're sorry the site is undergoing maintenance screen, eh?

Thank you for your guys' help!

Comments

• edited August 2014
    Hey Frankie, thanks for your questions :)
    1) Unfortunately we can't reproduce the problem. Here is the way you can change the image (see screenshot)
    If the problem still reproduces on your side would you be so kind to try uploading using another browser. 

Otherwise you can send me the pictures you'd like to be uploaded and I'll do it for you.

2) The same is for the welcome video, it happens because of the slow internet or system,please, try again later or send me the video via skype as well.

• Hey Frankie, looks like both were straightened out. Sometimes your browser's cache might save the old settings and not show you the changes right away.
  • Lol yea, tried good ol internet explorer and we were golden :) thank you sasha!
  • edited September 2014
    If you use Chrome, hit Ctrl+Shift+Del for Windows or Cmd+Shift+Del for Mac, then select "Clear browsing data", "Clear Cache" and "Clear Cookies". It'll bump you out, but clear the old saved images out of the browser. Another good way to check it to open the site in "Incognito", which doesn't save any cache. I do it all the time - by hitting Ctrl(Cmnd)+Shift+N.