Hi, I´m new

Hi, I´m Jibbie. Im a BBW from thailand and have just opened my page 1 month ago. http://www.big-jibbie.com .

Modelcentro is great, I had the plan to open a paysite long time ago, but is was to difficult for me to manage the technical issues. Now I´m happy.

Comments

• Big Jibbie and welcome aboard. Good job on the website! You may want to consider scheduling events for the future - like releases of photosets and/or videos/blogs, or just plain events like 'going shopping' to fill the future of your calendar section and give your members something to anticipate. Besides that - looks like a good and thorough job to me.

• >or just plain events like 'going shopping'

How can we add events like this? I would love to be able to mark events like big conventions I'll be attending in my calendar. But I thought it was just for future releases like videos and live shows.

• @alexempire From your dashboard, click on Calendar, then the green Add New Event button on the top right.

• Thanks! All this time and I didn't even realize it! This changes everything!

• Thanks Holly! Yep, that's how it work, Alex :)

• hey , im new too . u can help me ?

• @evasidonia Hey there! What did you need help with?