How a model can be a good webmaster? Presentation PPT by Natalie

Hey Guys! I just came across this file and thought I'd put it out here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ibod2p1ems4mdrj/AABoCY-TxwglaeUjqMWEkjnOa/Model_Webmaster_Presentation.pptx?dl=0

If you have any questions about it, or need me to expand on any topic let me know!

The 3Es I talk about in social marketing are that your post/tweet must do at least one of the following:

Entertain

Engage

Educate

A good social media post does all 3. Note that there's not advertise here - ads are great when they come with useful content ;)

Comments

• I'd be curious to know what you guys advised the models as far as what they should be providing their affiliates and how they should make the promotional content / tools available to them.

• It was a very interactive discussion. 

We talked mainly about the affiliate tools more widely requested. About picking 12 pics from at least a dozen photosets to be used for galleries, about banners and most common banner sizes, but to be honest, with the majority of the people there - it was more a matter of explaining how affiliates promote websites - that whole concept, since most didn't know much about it at all. It was important to bring up that they need to be attentive to their affiliates and ask them what they need, or at least reply to requests.

• Also worth mentioning that if any models are also doing the whole tube site thing, that any affiliates can always go to their channel and grab the embed codes of any video content. Does the whole cross-promotion for a model's channel on the site as well.

• the slides are great, but a video of the full presentation would be better.

• @minnie the organizers did make a video but I could never find out where that was displayed or shared :(