NEW: Transactions List!

Good day Ladies and Gentlemen,

Quick update - note that on the left side menu under "My Fans", you now have a "Transactions List".
Here you can see a detailed list of all transactions on the site - Sign-ups, Tips, Rebills etc.

Note the time span filter on top - you can choose which time period to view and see how much money your site was making "from point A to point B". Many of you have been asking for a more comprehensive breakdown, so please make sure to use it.

Comments

• How about a screenshot? :)
  • edited August 2014
    Okies, here we go:

• this is wicked ;-) 
  • Hopeful to have this posted in the correct area of the site
    I have question about payouts. 
    How do we know when the cut off , the last member cut off then the payout started again 

I ask this bc
    1. I opened the account early
    2. started super late 
    3.Im lost in the payout scheduling of my own account. 

Chargebacks
    Do we get a email from MC when a chargeback occurs? 

Thanks! 
  •  Hi @ErikaXstacy, there is a transactions list right in your admin panel where you are able to see all joins and rebills. 
    In case of chargeback you will get email from us. 

• I want to set the payout super high to push me to keep pimping the and keep uploading 

I want to figure out the last customer it processed before the cut off for the last pay so I can start my goals 

Does this make sense?
  • ahhhh dont hate me 

ignore my dumbassism right now.. 

I see it clears out the old when paid  and saves the new or rebilled  customers :D 
  • I was looking at fan list smh 
  • :) @ErikaXstacy - glad to have have you on board!
  • Prob in the wrong place but I'm wondering what's the average amount of subscribers is achievable? 

My site is a relative newbie and it's a slow process and I needed some motivation... 

• @KellieJames, it really depends on your marketing + website's content and maturity. If you have a solid amount of content, plus do you marketing well, you should be up to 100+ active members in about 6-8 months. Usually websites are a bit slow on the up take, but with time it will get easier, with old members automatically rebilling and new ones comming in in larger numbers as the website gets more activity and more search rankings. Make sure you explore all the promotion opportunities we talked about on this forum and also research other options, plus work on finding  your affiliates, traffic and customer base.