How was your Valentine's Day?

Another Valentine's Day is behind us, which means one thing: It's time to spill about what went down this past February 14th!

Tell us, how did you spend this special day? Did you do any holiday activities on your site? How did you spoil your fans? 

Comments

• edited February 2016

This is gonna be a bit of a downer, but marriage makes VDay kinda ordinary, plus my husband calls it Hallmark day and believes it was made up to boost sales of flowers, cards etc in the time between XMas and Easter. And I think the theory is very viable.

We went and bought a new matress though - for a chore fitting the occasion :)

• My Valentines day was great! I spent it online with fans and shot a Special Valentnes day photoshoot shoot for them. I'm Also running a Facebook contest which gives the winner a 1 week membership to my website will be drawing it at the end of the month.

• Bullshit and akward love triangle. Nuf said ;)

• now I want to know more @WebcamStartup

• I sent out naughty valentines tweet all day long..I shot a new gallery for my website..I also sat poolside in Miami and had drins with friends..it was awesome..xoxoxo

• Slept in, went for a quiet dinner in the snow with the Hubby, and came home to deal with a million P/people on Twitter and checking in with My submissives and slaves. Domme life haha

It was a nice change from last year though, being in a new place and all. (We moved out of state this past December)

• Valentine's Day is - almost always - kind of romantic. Maybe this happens because we plan to do nothing: stop working, limit the kitchen chores and spend lazy time in front of the TV. 

I don't know how, and why, like years before, hubby shows me the movie "17 Again" - again and again. 

Why do I love watching this movie? Well, that's the mystical part of romancing, isn't it?

On CougarBunnies.com - I've scheduled (for V.Day) a 'Love By the Lake' hardcore fantasy, filmed together with hubby in late summer.  

Oh, and the chocolate, After Eight - always a treat!! 

xoxo  :)  <3

• I love  After Eight! I never liked dark chocolate except this one beauty of a confection... yum!