Hi all

Hi all.

I'm Rodrigo, from Brazil. I'm new here and I'm apreciating to mutch this comunity. Please give me your opinion about my new site www.rodrigoswing.com

Thanks!

Comments

• Hey @RodrigoSwing! Welcome to the community! Hope you find a lot of useful info! And remember - never shy to comment!

• Good job on the website so far - just a heads up - the join page still has a default picture on it, you might want to change that. You can do it via "Tour" tab in the Editor - where it says "Layout" - "Tour" - "Main" - "Pages".

• Hi @Natalie. It's true. Actually I have to take  new pictures. I don't have many yet... Thanks!

• Well congrats Rodrigo the first step is taking the initative to have a site!

It looks very much in the preliminary stages so I assume you have some work ahead of you.

Content is crucial and when building out the tour pages think wbout what pics will make them stay on your tour and eventual join...

A great way to add content is cam shows and creating your vidoes...even if you want to do fake cam shows till you build up your content. What I mean is do the show as if its for memebrs and there in the room. This way your showing your site getting updated and the shows are archived...more content..

Just a few thoughts for you...let us know when you get it further along so we may take a look

kisses

Kelley