Scheduling/Reserving Timeslots/Deposit

This may need to be worked out with skyprivate, but a way to schedule private appointments through our site, with a percentage down deposit to reserve the persons time slot that can be applied to their private session would be helpful in weeding out time wasters just a thought

Comments

• Good idea. We can add those to your Events Calendar on your website too - "I'm booked for a private Skype show" - this would urge others to order them.
    I'm forwarding this to Skyprivate :)
  • oo id love it advertised when I have appointments booked
  • edited August 2014
    FrankieZ,
    nice to hear this request because we are working on a booking system for Skyprivate just right now. 
    if you have more details on how would you use that, it could help us build it exactly how you expect it. 
    so please shoot!

Alex
  • For me,
    I'd like to be able to set up my schedule by week for my times I'm online and willing to take sessions, and have that be viewable to the public where they can click on a time segment and book that time segment, I would also like to have the ability to set a nonrefundable (unless cancelled by model) % down (deposit) that will be applied to the person's live session once it starts.
     I've had too many time wasters lately and I feel like this functionality would greatly cut back on that for not only me but other models as well.

It would be even more awesome if this could somehow be able to be integrated into the modelcentro site so that members can view the schedule on my site, and click a link to bring them directly to the skype booking area "Like hey this is my schedule for the week, would you like to get booked in?"

If any other girls on here have ideas for this you better get chiming in!! lol