Phone App

It will be great to have a MC phone app for girls to do live shows from their phone. I travel a lot and go to the bar for a wild time and doing a live selfie show would be great. For andriod or apple or windows. i think i phone friendly app will bring in more money for MC and models. 

Comments

• tiny dawn , we do have MC App alreadylaughYou will be able to download it from the App Strore in the nearest future.

• If you want an invite to the current version, pls email me your apple ID email, I'll have the invite sent your way asap (natlaie at modelcentro dot com)

• "It will be great to have a MC phone app for girls to do live shows from their phone. I travel a lot and go to the bar for a wild time and doing a live selfie show would be great. For andriod or apple or windows. i think i phone friendly app will bring in more money for MC and models. "

I agree with tiny dawn too. I can't lug a laptop around everywhere and would never use third-party streaming apps, because I love being able to just click the MC liveshow button to go live. If this was in the iPhone app I could really bring in a LOT of conversions from "where I'm at right now" at the Bunnyranch, stripclubs, etc.

• Cathouse Kiteh - did you know V1 of the IPhone app is live already?

• Can't wait for the android app. Would love an IMing feature for my members as well so really drive interaction.