Meet the ModelCentro team in Vegas!

The ModelCentro team will be exhibiting at the Adult Entertainment Expo, being hosted at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas from January 20th to January 23rd. The ModelCentro booth is #405 in the Artist Hall. 

During the tradeshow, the ModelCentro team can be found at:

Booth #405 in the Artist Hall

Our private meeting room 3D in the Paradise Tower

Natalie Pannon, Head Sales and Marketing Manager, will be a panelist on "Empowering the Performer: How to Be Your Own Boss" on January 21 at 2 pm wink

The AVN Awards on June 23rd at9pm in the Joint, where ModelCentro is sponsoring the Awards Bar.

Check out our AVN Award commercial:

To schedule a meeting with our staff, visit ModelCentro Blog

Comments

• Woot see you soon if you're attending!

• I can not wait! I'm so excited!

• edited January 2016

Can you please try to get some sort of video recording, audio recording or transcript of some of the events? One thing I've noticed about all these adult summits is that there is NEVER any kind of content going over the workshops. Hell, there's hardly ever any post-even content recapping any elements of the shows.

"B2B Content Marketing" obviously isn't a buzz word in the adult industry ;)

• I would make a show by my apeareance )))   

Click for sample

• @WebcamStartup  yes that's something many adult shows share. I'll ask them if they will record the panel at least.

• jeny smith you would for sure! Wish you were coming! Be great to meet you!

• @Natalie

Are you going to do any event like this in EU in 2016?

• I and/or our team members will probably be in Barcelona (Sitges) during The European Summit and attend Live Cam Awards @akaAlex