Live show kicking members off

last night around 11pm CST. I went to start a public show for my members. The couple of members there were all complaining about the terrible stream. I had like 3 people on at the time. They were both disconnected from my site all together. After they were disconnected, i logged into my site to see what the stream was doing. Ive done this before with no issues. The stream was really choppy. skipping frames and what not. I was on a 540 stream. I reduced it down to the 360 stream i believe, still was choppy stream. I ended up ending the show early due to the movie stream. 

After the show i went into my live shows, and had pretty much a perfect streaming archived movie, i was half thinking it would be as choppy like the downstream. I though maybe it was my upload speed or what not. Checked all my speed tests sites, i was still at 100mb's per second up and download.

Im using the site on chrome, on a mac. Any advice prior to my live show tonite?

note ive checked all the technical stuff. Had my webmaster with me for the show, he went through all the connections, routers and what not. Was there a hick up on the site itself? my members were kicked off. 

Comments

• Hey Nicco! Thanks so much for the feedback!

Alison from tech help team will reach out shorly to try to reproduce and fix the issue.

• Thanks @Natalie, i got an email from Alison. i sent off all the info i had to try and help her. Its strange because all of my other streaming programs, skype etc.. are working 100% correctly.

Hopefully its just a small tweak somewhere to fix.