Should I?

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if I should watermark my images? 

Also, what do you consider to be a good amount of images to be in an album? Is it okay to have only a few albums with loads of pictures or lots of albums with few? 

Comments

• definitely worth doing, small, non-intrusive watermarks will keep the pics generating traffic for your site even if used outside of the website itself

• If you plan on submitting your site to adult review sites, you'll want larger albums. 40+ pics in each will help you get a higher rating. But with that being said, you won't want just a few albums either. That'll lose you points for lack of content. If you can, try to put out a new 40+ picture album every week.

• Thanks for your feedback! I am aiming to do at least a new photo set each week! 

What's your thoughts on video content? 

• I suggest putting out at least one new video a week also. You can also do live cam shows for your members and then post the recorded shows in your archives for members to watch later.

Since I'm a full time cam model on Streamate, what I do is edit my cam shows down to clips (usually about 6-10 minutes long) and post those twice a week to my live show archives page. That way my members get lots of new content all week long... new video and photoset on Monday, live show on Wednesday, and live show on Friday.

As far as actual content goes, it really just depends on what you want your niche to be... essentially what your specific fans want to see you doing the most. If you're looking for ideas, a good place to start is the clips4sale category page: http://clips4sale.com/list/en/categories It shows all the different categories for all the videos on their site, along with how many videos are tagged with that category. The more videos in a category, the more popular you'll know that kind of content is.

• Hi @dirtylittleholly, can you please tell how you record your streamate live shows? We are models there too and we would like to start doing it. Thanks!

• If you stream using the external encoder, check the box that says "Save to file". It's towards the bottom on the right hand side. Then click browse and select where you want to save your shows to. They'll start saving their automatically every time you stream as long as that box is checked.

It'll save the entire show, so you'll need to go in afterwards and use a video editing program to cut up the parts where you're actually in private shows/gold shows.

• @ozziehawtie you can do both videos and photo shoot in one day. Make like 50 photos and then shoot the video in the same location and clothes. Also you can put a video camera on tripod and shoot the video about your photosession (behind the scene). it will gain amount of content quikly. But i sugest you to have difrent places so it would not be the same room all the time

• @dirtylittleholly I got some recorded shows. I do SM too. my problem is that f4v sux and i can't edit them with final cut pro ...still lookin for an application to crop my shows. how you do it?

• edited December 2015

I convert them to whatever file type I want (.flv, .mov, .wmv, etc) with Aiseesoft Video Converter. I got it in 2012, but I believe this is the same version: http://www.aiseesoft.com/free-flv-converter/

• edited December 2015

OzzieHawtie  Watermark and copyright videos and images. (you can do a very easy copyright on all videos with windows movie makers or using the in house they have)

Personaly  I use http://www.pizap.com/ when I send any photos to adult review sites to cover up all the good stuff.  I also will do it in post on social media, I use the balloon and say  Join and you pop the balloon.

There is the people who pay and the people who use sites like freeones for just that......free stuff. 

This is my site www.stormygirls.net
  • @Stormy thinks for the idea for Covering up for Social Media Post