Great customer service!

Hi guys this is just a general post because I wanted to let the support team at MC know how awesome they are. I have only been a camgirl for a little over 2 months and this platform is amazing for a newbie who cant afford to pay someone a few hundred bucks to make a site. I have contacted support quite a few times and every time they have been super fast in their response and have fixed every issue I have had. You guys are fantastic keep up the good work!! I can't wait to see wait to see all of the cool things you guys come up with in the future!

Comments

• Hey there @Vixengamer! Welcome to the community and thanks for such great feedback!

• We have had the same fantastic experince in the short time we have been signed up... Fantastic customer service and support :)

• This is the best staff I have ever worked with hands down.....

• thank you!!!

• I swear this has been the best site i have ever used way better than using squarespace or wix just based on the fact that its made just for whatt we need. I cancelled my squarespace as soon as I made a modelcenro site. I m so looking forward for the long term benefits from this!

• @Vixengamer thanks so much for such awesome feedback. Copy-pasting it all to the developers so they feel the love and good vibes  frown ... turns out they work by far better and faster when they get such feedback cheeky