Suggestion: Search + More Models Per Page On Affiliate "Programs" Page

Hello,

Been a long while since I've actually logged onto the affiliate section of the site. Finally got some projects where I could promote models.xxx and I noticed you guys made all different kinds of changes / improvements. Great job! the Programs page with all the participating models are great and this is actually going to be great for what I'm trying to accomplish.

One major suggestion though: There should be a feature to search for specific models. That and it'd be awesome if we could change how many models ar shown per page. Would make it easier to find if a model that you know is part of MC is participating or not. I'm assuming all models who activate their affiliate program are listed here?

Nice work, once again! Love seeing the updates consistantly rolling out and I guess every once and a while I get surprised by one!

Is it still possible to promote models.xxx directly, or did you guys do away with that?

Comments

• edited November 2015

Yes, all models who opt-in to the aff program are there.

We're definitely adding search and RPP, it's just being done step-by-step :)

Actually, you can easily promote m.xxx directly and the system will track your traffic to the model that will get the sale.

• You probably couldn't find the m.xxx promo in the long list of programs, it's http://affiliates.modelcentro.com/program/1980 (gotta log in first)

• Look forward to seeing future improvements. One more thing I've noticed: You've got programs listed for models that no longer have sites hosted. For example, on the very last page, Vanilla DeVille

• I'll have them run another check for such mishaps, thanks for the heads up.

• Ain't no thing, stoked on how you guys set it up and I'm gonna be very eager to see how the various programs perform!

• @Natalie Can I make a suggestion, I'm seeing in a number of threads here people wanting to link up with other similar modelcentro accounts as affiliates, and hopefully you have something in the pipline that might make the process easier, but in the mean-time, could you guys maybe consider making a youtube tutorial showing how to affiliate with other modelcentro accounts and how we can promote each other on our pages.

That would be SO helpful.

• Thanks, @busty_von_tease. I've asked @Sasha to make a screenshot tutorial for now and post it here, and then we'll also make a video as soon as possible.