My suggestions

I aboslutely love ModelCentro and all its current features, but i've thought of a few that would not only help me, but probably most of the other girls also using MC. 

1) We have the ability to send unlock links to download content to the members PC if they're already an active member on our site. But i'd love to be able to send that unlock link to anyone, just by inputting their email address.

How much easier would it be to advertise on twitter/instagram/tumblr ect that you're selling a photo set or video, ask them to just send you their email address if they're interested and send them the unlock link with our set price. WAY easier than uploading it to a content hosting site like DropBox, 4share or WeTransfer and then having to direct them to a giftcard site for payment which you can only use on that site. It could also be used for transfering files and accepting payments for customs. 

2) I'd love to be able to slap an "exlusive to mysite.com" sticker on my content that's only on my personal site. If you won't be able to find it anywhere else, i want them to know! 

3) On the "Uploads" tab, i'd love to have a select/deselect all option. Made the mistake of uploading a 500 photo pic set to my uploads tab and had to individually click every photo to add it to my set. 

4) The ability to add new photos to an existing photo set and have it show up as "new" or "recently added to". For example, i have photo sets named such as "hotel selfies" and "random selfies", when i add new photos to them, there is nothing on my site that would indicate new photos were added, so my members would have no idea about all the new sexy photos. 

I take new selfies just about everyday, so i'm always getting new photos to add to those photo sets, so when i add to them, i'd love to have it show up that new photos in that photoset are waiting to be seen. Maybe even be able to schedule the release of an update to a photoset.

Those are my current suggestions for improving our sites that'll allow for earning more income ^_^

Comments

• I like all these

• ChloeSwan 

on number 3 select/deselect It does not have the box but the remove/recover acts just like what you are looking for. 

with 4, I just add a blog letting them know and when they log in I am pretty sure a little window pops about new blog, up or they can see it on the calander....I am making a blog called updates and then putting the link on the start page....then just going in and editing that blog if I add something new to a set...and then I am making a how to blog and doing the same...

I post a few new photos to my blog everyday or so and my fans seem to really enjoy that...

• ChloeSwan, thank you for your input! Let me go over your suggestions: 

1. Our devs are working on functionality that will allow models to have a separate page with locked content exactly on their sites. This page will be available for the site members and guests, so that you will be able to send potential customers direct links to locked photos and videos.
    2. I like this idea and will add to our incoming requests inbox. For now, as an alternative, you can add stickers as watermarks to your exclusive content.
    3. I’ll add this ideas as request as well.
    4. To make updated photoset show up as ’new’, you just need to unpublish it and then publish again instead of clicking on ‘Apply Changes’ button.