Please criticize our site

Hello everybody, our names are Victoria and Candela (or Vicky and Candy if you prefer) and we would love if you could give us some feedback about our site lesbiancutiesinlove.com

Destructive criticism is always welcome!

Comments

• Hi ladies and welcome to the family! Awesome website!

• @SashaGreen and her criticizm :)

The site really does look great! Just one thing I saw was:

you want to make "Check our blog for * FREE SAMPLES *" to link to your blog page - http://www.lesbiancutiesinlove.com/blog - it looks like a link, but not clickable :)

Also, of course, it will need more content to sustain members and get them rebilling.

I do like how you did the graphics, logo is just awesome and you're both really really cute!

If you can get some promo content together in a folder on dropbox or  google drive, I can send some affiliates who will be interested in promoting your site.

• Thank you both @SashaGreen and @Natalie for your feedback, and good point Natalie about the link to the blog, I myself have tried to click it sometimes lol. Yes we know about the amount of content, we are crazy busy lately shooting as much as we can to populate our site.

We will get the promo content done asap and let you know Natalie. Where should I send the link? Email?

• Yep, email is easiest - natalie at modelcentro dot com ;)

• Just sent you an email @Natalie :)

• Got it thank you!