Best Social Media Platform For Attracting Members

I have social media accounts almost everywhere, Instagram, Twitter Tumblr etc, which for you is the best for attracting visitors to your site? I'd be interested to know which social media platform attracts the most interest.

Comments

• From what I heard, Instagram, if done right, attracts the most paying members, while twitter sends the most traffic, but often doesn't convert as well.

• Wordpress is pretty decent for traffic 

• @synn wordpress as a social media site? I might be missing something. Tell me more! :)

• it's a blogging site..but I seem to get a lot of traffic from it according to analytics.

• Ah right, I knew that... blogging fits into social I guess as well. You use it on your own domain and just blog there? Is interaction happening well? Or is it just a traffic source?

• Most My Traffic Comes from Twitter but They are not Converting Well. I need one of the Girls to Teah me other Ways to Promote as I am not really 100% about how to go about it to make conversions. It seems other girls have Higher Hits on there sites then I do.

• synn wordpress rocks .

Socal media is :  forms of electronic communication (as Web sites for social networking and microblogging) through which users create online communities to share information, ideas, personal messages, and other content (as videos) (so yah wordpress is social media.)

Cher Azur  I have to agree about twitter....I seem to get traffic but only one sale from it so far, 

Joining sites like adultspace, anything you can find that allows you to post ur site works best for me. I also go into free cam sites like that are cool with you posting links (I have a few not sure of the rules on posting)

pretty much looking any adult site that is cool with me posting my link I post it

(I do not post my site here because its more of a fan only and I doing it for fun more then money)

Oddly I got some good hits from blogger and goggle which shocked me.....

some adult sites (I dont want to post name not sure of rules on that) let you link anything you want.

Also sexyjob.com  lets you post your website when you make a job seeker profile and I got a few hits off that (shocked me alot)

making a facebook and following all the guys you see who follow adult sites....that use to be my biggest one but I have not been using fb as much the last year so not sure if it still gets the same traffic.