slow upload

lately its been taking forever to download .

I uploaded clips to the upload folder and now it takes forever to process . I'm not sure what the issue could be , it use to be kinda quick to post videos ...

what do i do now ?

Comments

• Hey Eva! Did you reach out to support about this yet?

• I've been having issues for a couple weeks now with processing. Whenever I upload a live show to my Uploads page and then try to move it to the Live Shows page, it doesn't ever finish processing. I contacted support, and they're working on the issue.

• Hi Holly! We did have a woodoo bug in your account a few weeks ago, when you reported it our team couldn't reproduce it on our end, and we ended up just asking you to re-upload the video, which went through ok. As far as I can see all videos uploaded through the Videos section are going through ok. Yesterday we had some issues with the Uploads section not coping with large video files, and it's currently on its way to resolution still. I'll be sure to post here once it's been ironed out, and Alison will reach out to you directly as well.

• @natalie Thanks, Natalie. I just wrote back to Alison. It's not the videos in my videos section, it's the ones on my live shows page. When I upload them from the uploads page and then publish them as live shows, they never finish processing.

I tried deleting them, uploading them again, and publishing one of them again (Live Webcam Show February 2015 (10)), and it's still doing the same thing... the processing never finishes, so I'm not able to post it to my website.

• Right, I believe they're still in progress fixing. If you want somethign published to live shows urgently, just upload it as a video and leave in incomplete - the guy will move it. We'll have the fix done soon though, so if it can wait a day or two then you don't need to do that.