Feedback please

Hi, im new to this and i completed my site, can someone check and tell me how can i make it better? Thanks

Link http://mysticsecret.modelcentro.com/home

Comments

• Hey there and welcome! Make sure you take advantage of the free .xxx domain that ModelCentro provides. Go to My Site - Settings to get it setup. Having a domain will make your website more professional.

On your homepage, an intro video would be a nice touch at the top instead of just a picture. And adding text about yourself to the About Me page is a great way for your fans to get to know you.

I noticed you have a lot of the basic text still on your pages. Switch it up a bit and put in your own text to make it more personal. Tell your fans what your website is all about... what kind of content you shoot, what you plan on shooting in the future (especially since you don't have a lot of content right now), and just about you in general.

I also think bakcground pictures would add a lot of personality to your site.

• Welcome @Patricia!

Love the site - looks very stylish. 

I agree with all the things Holly said, there's also text on the Tip Me page to take a look at.