Webcam boy :)

Hi everyone! I'm Alan from Buenos Aires, Argentina 26 year old gay webcam boy

Been haridresser when teenage then graphic/web designer and now camming (started on july 2014). I love the fact that I can choose to do whatever I want to do.

I saw the film "cam girlz" (I recommend it) and I discover that y'all do a great work! not like guys, we are like zero interactive and our shows are not that original as yours. normally guys are just sitting there saying "private, private, private" lol 

the team of mocelcentro feels so kind and I like that! btw thx to alison blair she's always so nice :)

I launched my modelcentro site few days ago and before doing questions I just wanted to say Hi!

:* 

Comments

• Hey Alan and welcome to the ModelCentro community!

• Hi Alan welcome you will love it here

• Welcome, Alan.  You will love the freedom that Model Centro offers, and the community is great :-)

• Welcome, Alan! Mind sharing the link to your website? Would love to check it out!

• edited September 2015

not 100% ready but I already launched 😅

I need to change the defualt text (not really sure what to write there) and found the pictures without the big transparent centered watermark, like in join and splash page

anyway i'd love to hear advices 😊

http://alandooro.net/home

• Hey Alan! I like the color scheme and how the site is turning out so far. I'd find something a bit more vanilla for a main page banner, but that's just my opinion - might not be too expert at that. The background images would do you well too, maybe keep in mind next time you do a photoshoot to do 2 images that would look good on the sides there.