Using 2hot4fb

This is not an endorsement of 2hot4fb, but I have had people asking me about it.  This is a new app that is allowing you to post NSFW content on Facebook. What it does is mask the image, making it safe for work. Then when you click on the link it takes you to a page that has the still SFW image and does an age verification, once you verify you are shown the adult image.  Many people are having success with this app on Facebook. You still have to be careful about what you post. This does not give you a free for all with posting adult content. This is another kind of pass through page to get traffic to your site. When you create an account on 2hot4fb.com you set up a profile. That profile can have up to 5 links, this is where you put your website links. So you share the "safe" picture on Facebook. Then someone clicks to see the photo. They then have the opportunity to click to your site from the picture. I am seeing traffic to sites from 2hot4fb. It is not a huge amount, but it was more than what they were getting before since they likely couldn't link from Facebook at all.  Here is a video that shows you how to use the platform.  

Like I said, I am not endorsing this. Use this at your own caution. Because I have had people asking about it, I thought I should do a tutorial about it.

Tagged:

Comments