Store Page and Non-Members video purchase

Hi there! I'm very new to this community and very excited to be here! 

There were just a few things that I wanted to suggest as I would like to close other accounts in order to have everything in one spot. I was wondering if you could look into adding two additional features:

1. A store page, where we can sell things to non-members and members, like underwear, merchandise, apps, ect. Sort of like a cart if that makes any sense. With different pricing for members and non-members to entice them to subscribe.

2. A option for non-members to buy videos and picture sets directly from the site. Again, sort of like a cart? So when non-members access the video tab and click on a video, they are given two options, one being a membership and the other being a direct download of the video for a particular price. 

I am aware of the locked content feature but I was thinking more along the line of it being a separate tab being already available for both members and non-members. Again, it would be really great to be able to close all of my other accounts to just focus on directing my fans to one site.

Comments

• edited September 2015

Chloe Keller and welcome to the Community! 

Thank you for your suggestions! Both requests are already in our 'incoming requests' list, but unfortunately right now we have several tasks with higher priority. For now, our top priority task is ModelCentro mobile App. Once it's released, we'll focus our efforts on other requests 

In the meantime, you can create a store using any other system and add a link to it to your ModelCentro site. 

• @ChloeKeller if you have a cammodelstore.com you can ask to have it added to your site as a tab. I have it on mine

• How do you like cammodelstore.com? I've been thinking about signing up for awhile now. Do you make a lot of sales on there?

• I love it. I do pretty well for the custom vids and skype shows

• I Use AdultVerifiedChat for my Store which is Free and Works awesome for me. I get 100% of my Price Set they just Add their Fee on Top Similar to Customs4U. I can Also Sell Video Downloads there which I love. They Offer Direct Deposit or Mailed Check for Payout and Min PayOut is $100.